Traveling from Mykonos to Koufonisia by ferry
The ferry route Mykonos - Koufonisia normally takes around 1.5 hours and costs start at almost €56. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Mykonos to Koufonisia*
Is there a ferry from Mykonos to Koufonisia?
You can find 1 direct daily sailing from Mykonos to Ano Koufonisi, during the summer months. The ferry company that usually operates this itinerary is Seajets. However, this can change depending on the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine
How long is the ferry ride from Mykonos to Koufonisia?
The ferry ride from Mykonos to Koufonisia takes 1.5 hours.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Mykonos to Koufonisia?
Yes, the crossing Mykonos - Koufonisia is served with fast ferries.
How much is the ferry from Mykonos to Koufonisia?
The price of a standard ferry ticket for the crossing Mykonos - Koufonisia is €56 per passenger. Keep in mind that the fare gets higher or lower according to reductions, offers and seat type.
What's the ferry schedule from Mykonos to Koufonisia?
The ferry connection between Mykonos and Koufonisia is served during the summer with 1-morning departure. For now, the ferry departs from Mykonos’ port at 11:00 and arrives at Koufonisia at 12:30.
What's the distance between Mykonos and Koufonisia?
The distance between Mykonos and Koufonisia is approximately 38 nautical miles (71km).
Am I allowed to travel from Mykonos to Koufonisia?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Mykonos to Koufonisia?
Ferryhopper you can find all updated information regarding the ferry connection between Mykonos and Koufonisia. Check ferry schedules and prices to Koufonisia and book online ferry tickets, at no extra cost!
A bowl of beautiful purple flower petals in a traditional alley of Koufonisia
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Mykonos to Koufonisia?
- Mykonos is one of the most popular Greek islands and in the summer it can be quite busy. We suggest that you get to the port at least 1 hour before your ferry’s departure in order to avoid big crowds.
- Unfortunately, the vessels that serve the crossing from Mykonos to Koufonisia don’t have a garage to transport vehicles
- You can find more information and tips about holidays in Koufonisia on our respective page.
- Find more information about COVID-19 ferry safety measures and learn how to stay safe during your trip to Koufonisia.
- Koufonisia belongs to the Small Cyclades and is an ideal starting point for island hopping in the neighboring islands. On our Map of Ferries, you can find all ferry routes from Koufonisia to Donousa, Amorgos or Naxos to easily organize your Greek vacation.
Where to take the ferry from Mykonos to Koufonisia?
Mykonos has 2 ports: the new one in Tourlos and the old one. The new port is the one that serves the ferry connection between Mykonos and other Greek destinations. The port (Troulos) is located only 2.5km from Chora, 4km from Mykonos airport and is easily accessible by local buses or taxis. You can find more information on the ports of Mykonos on our relevant blog post.
Ferry companies in Greece are usually quite flexible when it comes to luggage size and weight. You can keep your luggage next to you or store your bags and suitcases in the designated luggage area on the ferry to Koufonisia.
Good to know: bear in mind that there is no check-in procedure for luggage items.
Tip: each ferry company has its own baggage allowance policy. We recommend that you don’t carry more than 50 kg of luggage to avoid delays due to restricted space in the luggage area.
The trip to Koufonisia isn’t very long, and many high-speed ferries don’t have cabins. For extra comfort during the journey, you can book a seat.