Traveling from Milos to Koufonisia by ferry
There is at least 1 daily ferry crossing from Milos to Koufonisia and tickets cost from €70. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Milos to Koufonisia*
Is there a ferry from Milos to Koufonisia?
There is 1 everyday ferry departure from Milos to Koufonisia, mainly during the summer. This connection is seasonal and can change at any time, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry company that usually serves this connection is Seajets.
How long is the ferry ride from Milos to Koufonisia?
The duration of the route between Milos and Koufonisia is around 4 hours and 40 minutes.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Milos to Koufonisia?
Yes, the ferry route from Milos to Koufonisia is served by fast ferries.
How much is the ferry from Milos to Koufonisia?
The price for the simple ferry ticket for the route Milos - Koufonisia starts from €70. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Milos to Koufonisia?
There are approximately 7 weekly ferry crossings from Milos to Koufonisia. The ferry usually departs at 10:00 from Milos and arrives at Koufonisia around 14:40.
What’s the distance between Milos and Koufonisia?
The island of Koufonisia is about 102 km or 55 nautical miles northeast of Milos.
Am I allowed to travel from Milos to Koufonisia?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
How can I book ferry tickets from Milos to Koufonisia?
Travel by ferry across the Cyclades with us. On Ferryhopper you will compare schedules, timetables, prices and book your trip from Milos to Koufonisia online, at no extra cost!
Mirror-like waters in Koufonisia
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Milos to Koufonisia
- The port of Milos may be full of travelers during the summer and many ferries can arrive or depart at the same time. For this reason, we recommend that you arrive at the port at least 45 minutes early to find your ferry.
- Unfortunately, the vessels that serve the crossing from Santorini to Folegandros don’t have a garage to transport vehicles.
- For more info on the island and holidays in Koufonisia, please visit our relevant page.
- Koufonisia belongs to the Small Cyclades and has many direct ferry routes to other islands of the group. Get on the Ferryhopper Map of Ferries and organize island-hopping in Donousa, Amorgos or even Naxos!
- For more travel information or to confirm your departure time, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer service team!
Where to take the ferry from Milos to Koufonisia?
The main port of Milos is Adamantas and is located really close to Plaka, the capital of the island. The port is easily accessible by car and there are frequent bus services that connect it to Plaka or other settlements of Milos. Near the port, you can find parking space and other amenities, as well as free Wi-Fi connection.
Ferry companies in Greece are usually quite flexible when it comes to luggage size and weight. You can keep your luggage next to you or store your bags and suitcases in the designated luggage area on the ferry to Koufonisia.
Good to know: bear in mind that there is no check-in procedure for luggage items.
Tip: each ferry company has its own baggage allowance policy. We recommend that you don’t carry more than 50 kg of luggage to avoid delays due to restricted space in the luggage area.
The trip to Koufonisia from Milos isn’t very long, and many high-speed ferries don’t have cabins. For extra comfort during the journey, you can book a seat.