Traveling from Valencia to Mostaganem by ferry
There are 3 weekly ferry crossings from Valencia to Mostaganem, serviced by Baleària. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Is there a ferry from Valencia to Mostaganem?
The Valencia to Mostaganem itinerary is available 3 days per week. The route is in operation throughout the year, operated by Baleària. On our fare search engine, you can compare information and check real-time data.
How long is the ferry ride from Valencia to Mostaganem?
The duration of the Valencia - Mostaganem ferry crossing is 15h 30min on average. The trip duration varies mainly depending on weather conditions.
How much is the ferry from Valencia to Mostaganem?
The standard ticket to Mostaganem is around €95. Prices get higher or lower depending on discounts, offers, seat type, or cabin and vehicle selection.
What’s the ferry schedule from Valencia to Mostaganem?
There are 3 weekly ferry routes from Valencia to Mostaganem in Algeria. Ferries normally depart from the port of Valencia at 18:30 and arrive in the Algerian port city at 10:00 the following day. The route is available all year long.
What’s the distance between Valencia and Mostaganem?
The distance between Valencia and Mostaganem is around 221 nautical miles (410 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Valencia to Mostaganem?
At the moment, it is not possible to travel from Valencia to Mostaganem by ferry due to border restrictions. The autonomous community of Valencia is under perimetral confinement and trips to Algeria are not in operation. For the latest information on COVID-19 and traveling by ferry, visit our relevant FaQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Valencia to Mostaganem?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to Mostaganem from Valencia. Find information about available itineraries from the port of Valencia on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and fares, and plan your trip.
The quaint city of Mostaganem on a sunny day.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Valencia to Mostaganem
- Ferryhopper suggests that you get to the port of Valencia at least 1h 30min before departure, especially if you are traveling with a vehicle.
- To travel by ferry from Valencia to Mostaganem in Algeria, you need a passport. Make sure you have all necessary travel documents before your board.
- Mostaganem is located on the coast of Algeria. The port city is just 1 hour to Oran by car. Explore the North African coast with Ferryhopper.
- Passport check at Mostaganem Port can be timely. Consider getting to the port at least 1 hour in advance.
- As the trip to Mostaganem is long, you can book a cabin to travel in comfort.
- The main attraction of Mostaganem is the region’s beaches. The sandy Mediterranean coast of Algeria is surely worth exploring!