Traveling from Huelva to Tenerife by ferry
There are 3 weekly ferry crossings from Huelva to Tenerife. The sailing duration ranges from 32h to 41h depending on the route and ferry company. Find all information regarding ticket prices and departure times. Compare ferry companies and book ferry tickets for the Canary Islands.
Ferry schedules from Huelva to Tenerife*
Is there a ferry from Huelva to Tenerife?
How long is the ferry ride from Huelva to Tenerife?
The ferry trip can last from 32h to 41h approximately. The duration of the crossing varies depending on the type of vessel and the ferry company.
How much is the ferry from Huelva to Tenerife?
The cost of a standard ferry ticket from Huelva to Tenerife is approximately €130. If you’re traveling with a vehicle or in a cabin, the ticket price is higher.
What’s the ferry schedule from Huelva to Tenerife?
There are weekly ferry routes from Huelva to the port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Normally, you can catch the ferry from the port of Huelva on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. The earliest crossing is at 12:30 and the latest ferry leaves at 23:59.
What’s the distance between Huelva and Tenerife?
The distance between Huelva and Tenerife is around 702 nautical miles (1,300 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Huelva to Tenerife?
Yes, travel between Huelva and Tenerife is currently allowed. You can travel by ferry from Andalusia to the Canary Islands. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling, visit our relevant FaQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Huelva to Tenerife?
On Ferryhopper you can easily book ferry tickets to Tenerife from Huelva. Find information about available routes on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare fare types and itineraries, and plan your trip.
The seaside ruins of Casa Hamilton in Los Realejos of Tenerife.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Huelva to Tenerife
- Ferryhopper suggests that you get to the port 1h 30min before boarding, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- Be sure to book your ferry tickets in advance in order to choose the most suitable bed cabin.
- Tenerife is in the center of the Canary Archipelago, which allows you to plan your island hopping trip to other Canary Islands like Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura or La Gomera!
- You can reach Tenerife from the port of Cádiz as well. The port city of Andalusia is connected with Tenerife once a week and the route is serviced by Trasmediterránea.
- Tenerife is home to Mt. Teide, a dormant volcano that dominates the island’s landscape. Hiking up to Spain’s highest peak is a must experience in the Canaries.
- There are two ports in Tenerife: Santa Cruz in the island’s capital and Los Cristianos, on the southern coast of the island. Choose the port that better serves your itinerary.
- For a trip back in time, visit the Museum of Nature and Man in Santa Cruz. You can learn more about the island’s past, its first inhabitants, and prehistoric animals.