Ferry from Huelva to Lanzarote
Tickets & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Huelva to Lanzarote?
How long is the ferry ride from Huelva to Lanzarote?
The ferry crossing lasts an average of 27h 30min. The Huelva - Lanzarote ferry route is one of the fastest ways to travel by ferry from mainland Spain to the Canaries.
How much is the ferry from Huelva to Lanzarote?
The starting price for a standard ferry ticket from Huelva to Lanzarote is approximately €140. If you’re planning to bring a vehicle on board, the ticket price is around €390.
What’s the ferry schedule from Huelva to Lanzarote?
There is a regular ferry route from Huelva to Lanzarote. You can normally catch the ferry from the port of Huelva every Saturday at 12:30.
What’s the distance between Huelva and Lanzarote?
The distance between Huelva and Lanzarote is around 594 nautical miles (1,100 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Huelva to Lanzarote?
Yes, travel between Huelva and Lanzarote is currently allowed. You can travel by ferry from Andalusia to the Canary Islands. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling, visit our relevant FaQ page.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Huelva to Lanzarote?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to Lanzarote from Huelva. Find information about available routes on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare fare types and itineraries, and plan your trip.
The impressive Garden of Cacti in Lanzarote by famous local artist César Manrique.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Huelva to Lanzarote
- The port of Huelva can get busy during the summer months. For that reason, it is recommended to get to the port 1h 30min before boarding, especially if you are traveling with a vehicle.
- Be sure to book your ferry tickets in advance in order to choose the most suitable bed cabin for you and your fellow travelers.
- The island of Lanzarote is an ideal starting point for island hopping in the Canary Islands. You can easily visit Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria and La Graciosa from the 3 ports of Lanzarote.
- Lanzarote has mild weather all year round, which means you can enjoy swimming even in January, as temperatures rarely fall below 20°C and rain is really scarce.
- You can find plenty of accommodation options in Lanzarote. Some of the best areas to stay during your vacation include: Arrecife, Playa Blanca, Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen, and Puerto Calero.