Traveling from Tenerife to Lanzarote by ferry
There are around 13 weekly ferry crossings from Tenerife to Lanzarote, serviced by 2 ferry companies. Find all information regarding schedules and ticket prices. Compare ferry companies and book ferry tickets for the Canary Islands.
Ferry schedules from Tenerife to Lanzarote*
Is there a ferry from Tenerife to Lanzarote?
There are on average 2 daily crossings on the route between Tenerife and Lanzarote. The itinerary is available throughout the year, usually serviced by Trasmediterránea and Naviera Armas. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Tenerife to Lanzarote?
The ferry crossing duration from Tenerife to Lanzarote is around 10 hr 30 min with Naviera Armas. The Trasmediterránea ferry makes different stops in the Canaries before reaching Lanzarote and the crossing takes around 21 hr.
Tip: The long ferry route to Lanzarote is the perfect excuse for a cruise in the Canary Islands!
How much is the ferry from Tenerife to Lanzarote?
The standard fare for ferry tickets from Tenerife to Lanzarote is €35. The price gets higher or lower depending on vessel, discounts, offers, and vehicle or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Tenerife to Lanzarote?
There are around 13 weekly ferry crossings from the port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife to Arrecife in Lanzarote. The earliest ferry usually departs at 06:00 and arrives in Lanzarote around 16:30. The last scheduled trip, operated by Trasmediterránea, is at 01:00 after midnight, reaching the port of Arrecife at 22:00.
What’s the distance between Tenerife and Lanzarote?
The distance between Tenerife and Lanzarote is approximately 148 nautical miles (274km).
Am I allowed to travel from Tenerife to Lanzarote?
Yes, travel between Tenerife and Lanzarote is currently allowed. There are no movement restrictions in place for the Canary Islands. For the latest information on COVID-19 and traveling by ferry, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Tenerife to Lanzarote?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to Lanzarote from Tenerife. Find about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and schedules, and plan your trip.
Swimming in crystal-clear waters at the exotic Papagayo Beach in southern Lanzarote.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Tenerife to Lanzarote
- The port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is one of the busiest in the Canaries. Ferryhopper recommends to arrive at the port 1 hr 30 min before boarding, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- From Tenerife and Lanzarote, you can also continue your trip to the rest of the Canary Islands, like La Graciosa or Fuerteventura. Plan your island hopping in the Canaries with Ferryhopper!
- The port of Arrecife is close to many of the popular resorts on the island. The distance between Arrecife and Puerto del Carmen is 14km.
- There are several accommodation options in Lanzarote. Some of the best areas to stay in Lanzarote are: Puerto Calero, Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen, and Arrecife.
- The best season to visit Tenerife is from May to August, when the sun is really shining! Still, the Canary Islands are warm even during winter months, so they are popular with travelers all year round.