Ferry from Cetara to Minori
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Cetara to Minori?
Yes, you can catch a ferry from Cetara to Minori all year round. There are up to 6 daily departures and the ferry companies that mainly operate on this route are Grassi Junior (available all year) and Travelmar (from April to the end of October).
What’s the ferry schedule from Cetara to Minori?
The earliest ferry usually departs from Cetara at 09:20 and arrives in Minori at 09:50. The latest departure from Cetara is usually at 17:00.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. You can check real-time schedules and ferry ticket prices for the Cetara - Minori crossing on Ferryhopper.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Cetara to Minori?
The cost of a single ferry ticket starts from €7.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Minori from Cetara. Find real-time information about our ferry routes, compare fares and offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at the best price.
Take advantage of the available discounts and travel by ferry from Cetara to Minori with lower-cost ferry tickets. Grassi Junior and Travelmar offer discounts to the following passenger categories:
- Large groups of travelers
- Permanent residents of the Amalfi Coast
Note: infants up to 2 years old travel for free.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Cetara to Minori?
The Cetara to Minori ferry duration is approximately 25 to 30 min.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Cetara to Minori?
The connection from Cetara to Minori is operated only by high-speed boats. The fastest ferry to Minori from Cetara takes about 25 min.
What’s the distance between Cetara and Minori?
The distance between Cetara and Minori is 3 nautical miles (around 6 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Minori from Cetara
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Cetara to Minori:
- In case of hazardous weather conditions, ferry services are usually suspended. Please make sure to always consult with the company you are traveling with.
- Skip the car and start your Amalfi Coast adventure by taking the ferry from Salerno to Cetara!
- The Sal De Riso pastry shop is unquestionably one of Minori's must-visits. Don't miss it!
- From Minori, you can continue your tour to Amalfi or return to Salerno. Check out our Map of Ferries and plan your next trip!
- Take a look at the most beautiful villages in Amalfi and choose which one to visit first.
Where to take the ferry from Cetara to Minori?
Travelmar ferries to Minori depart from the Via Galea pier in Cetara.
The port area is just a short distance from town and offers a variety of services. There are restaurants, sandwich shops, bars, and various shops selling typical products nearby.
Can I travel on the ferry from Cetara to Minori with a car?
You cannot bring your vehicle on the ferry to Minori from Cetara.
You can leave your car in the port's municipal parking lot, which is very convenient.
Each company operating between Cetara and Minori has its own luggage policy:
- Travelmar allows passengers to bring 1 piece of hand luggage with a maximum size of 45x35x20 cm.
- On Grassi Junior ferries you can bring your luggage on board by paying an additional fee of €2.
Given the short duration of the Cetara - Minori route, there are no cabins on the vessels.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry to Minori from Cetara. In order to be allowed on board, all pets should hold a ticket (costs €5). Smaller animals must be kept in special carriers, while large-sized animals must be equipped with a muzzle and a leash.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Cetara to Minori
You can easily book Minori ferry tickets on Ferryhopper. Find all available ferry crossings, compare schedules and prices, and book your ferry to Minori from Cetara online easily and quickly!