Ferry from Amalfi to Minori
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Amalfi to Minori?
Yes, you can catch a ferry from Amalfi to Minori all year round. There are up to 8 daily departures, and the ferry companies that mainly operate on this route are Travelmar and Grassi Junior.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. You can check real-time schedules and ferry ticket prices for the Amalfi - Minori crossing on Ferryhopper.
What’s the ferry schedule from Amalfi to Minori?
The earliest ferry usually departs from Amalfi at 09:00 and arrives in Minori at 09:10. The last departure from Amalfi is usually at 18:00, with the ferry arriving in Minori at 18:15.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Amalfi to Minori?
The cost of a single Amalfi - Minori ferry ticket is around €3-5.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Minori from Amalfi. Find real-time information about available ferry routes, compare fares and offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at the best prices.
Take advantage of available discounts and travel from Amalfi to Minori with lower-cost ferry tickets. There are usually discounts for the following passenger categories:
- Children up to 10 years old
- Large groups of travelers
- Permanent residents of Amalfi
Note: infants up to 2 years old travel for free.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Amalfi to Minori?
The Amalfi - Minori ferry trip usually takes between 10 min and 15 min.
Tip: remember that you can always check any changes on the Ferryhopper App.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Amalfi to Minori?
The ferry connection from Amalfi to Minori is operated only by high-speed boats.
What’s the distance between Amalfi and Minori?
The distance between the port of Amalfi and Minori is 2 nautical miles (around 3 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Minori from Amalfi
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Amalfi to Minori:
- We recommend arriving at the port of Amalfi at least 1 hr before your ferry trip, especially in July and August, to avoid overcrowding.
- In case of hazardous weather conditions, ferry services are usually suspended. Please make sure to always consult with the company you are traveling with.
- Still unsure whether to take the ferry or drive to the Amalfi Coast? Find answers in our relevant blog.
- From Minori, you can reach the nearby Maiori by ferry in approximately 5 min!
- Stop by the Sal De Riso pastry shop in Minori for the best lemon delight you've ever had!
- You can also go on a road trip to explore the most beautiful villages of the Amalfi Coast and get ready to get mesmerized by the Italian beauty!
Where to take the ferry from Amalfi to Minori?
Usually, ferries to Minori depart from Molo Cassone, located at the port of Amalfi.
You can walk to the port from the town center, as it is just a 10-minute walk from Sant'Andrea's cathedral, a symbol of the ancient maritime city.
Can I travel on the ferry from Amalfi to Minori with a car?
You can't bring your vehicle on the ferry to Minori from Amalfi as the ferry trip is only operated by high-speed ferries.
Useful info: if you plan to drive to Minori, keep in mind that there is no free parking in the Amalfi area. The only option is to park your car in a paid parking lot, which usually costs between €2 and €5 per hour.
Each company operating between Amalfi and Minori has its own luggage policy:
- Travelmar allows passengers to bring 1 piece of hand luggage with a maximum size of 45x35x20 cm.
- On Grassi Junior ferries, you can bring your luggage on board by paying an additional fee of €2.
Given the short duration of Amalfi - Minori crossings, there are no cabins available on the vessels.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry to Minori from Amalfi. Pets normally travel with a €5 ticket.
Smaller animals must be kept in special carriers, while large-sized animals should wear a muzzle and a leash.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Amalfi to Minori
You can easily book Amalfi - Minori ferry tickets on Ferryhopper. Find all available ferry crossings on our Map of ferries, compare schedules and prices, and explore the Amalfi Coast by ferry easily and quickly!