Ferry from Filicudi to Alicudi
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Filicudi to Alicudi?
Yes, you can travel by ferry from Filicudi to Alicudi all year round. There are usually 3 daily crossings to Alicudi, operated by Liberty Lines and Siremar.
Keep in mind that during the high season, the number of daily crossings from Filicudi to Alicudi increases. Therefore, make sure to check the ferry schedules and your travel time before your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Filicudi to Alicudi?
The earliest ferry departs from the port of Filicudi at 09:25 and arrives in Alicudi at 09:50. The latest departure from Filicudi is usually at 16:00, arriving at Alicudi at 16:20.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Filicudi to Alicudi?
The Filicudi to Alicudi ferry price ranges between €5 and €11. The ticket cost depends on the ferry company and the season.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Alicudi from Filicudi. Take a look at our ferry routes, find the lowest ferry prices, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper online.
Toddlers up to 3 years old travel from Filicudi to Alicudi for free. There are also discount tickets for children up to 14 years old and residents of the Aeolian Islands.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Filicudi to Alicudi?
The ferry time from Filicudi to Alicudi is between 25 min and 50 min. The trip duration depends on the boat type (ferry or hydrofoil).
Is there a high-speed ferry from Filicudi to Alicudi?
The connection from Filicudi to Alicudi is also operated by fast hydrofoils. The fastest ferry takes around 25 min to reach the port of Alicudi.
What's the distance between Filicudi and Alicudi?
The distance between Filicudi and Alicudi is 10 nautical miles (around 18 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Alicudi from Filicudi
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Filicudi to Alicudi:
- Alicudi is a popular destination. We, therefore, suggest that you book the ferry and accommodation a long time in advance.
- The Aeolian Islands can be more expensive than usual during the high season. Therefore, we advise you to book the ferry and your accommodation in Alicudi well in advance.
- You can also catch a ferry from Milazzo to Alicudi and from Palermo to Alicudi by hydrofoil in less than 2 hr, thanks to the seasonal ferry connections.
- Go island hopping from the port of Filicudi as you can reach the beautiful Panarea and Alicudi by ferry in a short time! Find out which Aeolian island is the best for your holidays, thanks to our travel guide.
- In a few cases, the schedules of ferries that depart from the port of Filicudi may change. Make sure to confirm your ferry’s departure time on the Ferryhopper App!
Where to take the ferry from Filicudi to Alicudi?
Ferries and hydrofoils to Alicudi depart from the small pier in the port of Filicudi located in the southern part of the island. The port area is very close to the waterfront and only a 10-minute walk to the famous Porto beach with several bars and restaurants.
Can I travel on the ferry from Filicudi to Alicudi with a car?
Yes, it is possible to embark motor vehicles on the conventional ferries that operate the Filicudi - Alicudi connection, but not on the hydrofoils.
However, keep in mind that, from June to October, motor vehicles of non-residents are not allowed to circulate in Alicudi.
Each company operating the ferry route from Filicudi to Alicudi has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- On Siremar, each passenger is entitled to have 1 piece of baggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg.
- On Liberty Lines ferries, you can carry up to 10 kg of hand luggage with dimensions of 60x40x20 cm.
Given the short duration of the trip, there are no cabins on the hydrofoils and ferries from Filicudi to Alicudi. Instead, onboard seating is included in the ticket price.
You can travel with your pet on Filicudi - Alicudi ferries and hydrofoils, as long as you fill out the appropriate information as you book your tickets.
A carrier or cage is required for small pets, while large-sized pets must wear a muzzle and a leash. On Siremar, there are also special areas on board reserved for passengers with dogs or other pets.
Book ferry tickets from Filicudi to Alicudi
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Filicudi to Alicudi online on Ferryhopper. On our Map of ferries, you can see all the available ferry connections, compare ferry companies and fares, and book your ferry trip to Alicudi easily and quickly!