Traveling from Naples to Stromboli by ferry
Stromboli is a small island to the north of Sicily with one of the three active Italian volcanoes. It is an ideal destination for a few day trips, to admire the beautiful scenery and the impressive volcano. You can reach the island of Stromboli by mainland Italy easily, as there are regular ferry connections from the port of Naples. On Ferryhopper you will find all ferry schedules and types of ferry tickets choose the best option for your ferry trip from Naples to Stromboli.
How frequent is the ferry connection between Naples and Stromboli?
The ferry route from the port of Naples to the island of Stromboli is currently operated by the ferry companies SNAV and Alilauro with 12 weekly crossings.
How long is the ferry ride from Naples to Stromboli?
The ferries from both companies will run for 4 hr 30 min from the port of Naples to Stromboli.
What is the distance between Naples and Stromboli?
Stromboli is approximately 130 nautical miles (242 km) from Naples.
Ferry tickets from Naples to Stromboli: Cost
The ferry ticket price for the trip from Naples to Stromboli is around 45 euros for an economy seat. Be sure to check regularly the Ferryhopper pages for special offers!
How can I book my ferry tickets from Naples to Stromboli?
You can easily visit the volcano of Stromboli from Naples with Ferryhopper. On our platform, you will find all available ferry ticket types and itineraries to book ferry tickets and plan the most suitable trip for you.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Naples to Stromboli:
- The port of Naples is located near the city centre (Piazza Municipio), and is easily accessible by public transport: it is located about 15 km from Capodichino airport and only 10 min from the Naples central railway station.
- In Piazza San Vincenzo you can follow the path that will take you to the top of the Volcano of Stromboli in about 2 hours.
- Stromboli and Naples are well connected with other Italian ports and islands like Palermo. On our updated map of ferries, you can find all available ferry routes and connections of the Italian destinations.
- Usually, the ferry route from Naples to Stromboli does not support vehicle transportation.
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, don’t hesitate to contact the Ferryhopper team!