Traveling from Kos to Bodrum by ferry
Kos is a well-known Greek island that belongs to the Dodecanese. One reason travelers prefer Kos is the short distance from Bodrum port. In less than 1 hr you can reach the Turkish coast and meet its beauties. Ferryhopper comes to your aid to find all available ferry routes from Kos to Bodrum, as well as to compare prices and book ferry tickets to the Turkish mainland!
Ferry schedules from Kos to Bodrum*
How frequent is the ferry connection between Kos and Bodrum
The port of Kos that serves the ferry connection between the island and Bodrum is the port of Chora. This ferry route starts operating in May with daily crossings in the afternoon. The ferry company that offers this itinerary is Dodecanese Flying Dolphins.
How long is the ferry ride from Kos to Bodrum?
The duration of the ferry ride starting from Kos to the port of Bodrum is around 45 min.
What is the distance between Kos and Bodrum?
Kos is approximately 10 km southwest of Bodrum.
What is the cost of the ferry ticket from Kos to Bodrum?
The price for a standard one-way ferry ticket for the trip Kos - Bodrum is 25 €. Keep in mind that car transportation is currently unavailable for this ferry route.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Kos to Bodrum?
Book easily ferry tickets using the Ferryhopper platform. Find all the information about the ferry routes along with their schedules and travel to the beautiful Turkish coast from Kos!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Kos to Bodrum:
- The ferry route Kos - Bodrum is quite popular during the summer and tickets can quickly run out. In this case, we suggest that you book your ferry tickets as early as possible.
- It is also highly recommended that you get to the port 90 min before boarding.
- A great way to explore the Turkish area overlooking the Aegean is by car or motorcycle. So you should consider renting a vehicle, if possible.
- Except for Kos, the port of Bodrum can be reached by the island of Rhodes. Check our map of ferries to see all available ferry connections between Bodrum and Greece!
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer services!