Traveling from Kos to Bodrum by ferry
The ferry route Kos-Bodrum normally lasts 45 minutes and the cost starts from 20€. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Kos to Bodrum*
Is there a ferry from Kos to Bodrum?
There is usually 1 daily ferry from Kos to the port of Bodrum in Turkey, mainly in high season. The ferry company that usually operates on this connection is Dodecanese Flying Dolphins. Schedules and itineraries can change depending on the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Kos to Bodrum?
The duration of the ferry ride is approximately 45 minutes.
How much is the ferry from Kos to Bodrum?
The cost of a single ferry ticket is 20€ to 25€. The final price depends on the itinerary as well as reductions, offers, and vehicle option.
What's the ferry schedule from Kos to Bodrum?
There are daily crossings in the summer months from Kos to Bodrum, with 1 or 2 ferries per day. The earliest ferry departs from Kos around 16.00 and the last departure is usually around 17.00. The frequency of ferry crossings depends on seasonality.
What's the distance between Kos and Bodrum?
The distance between Kos and the port of Bodrum is approximately 5,5 nautical miles (around 10 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Kos to Bodrum?
Yes, traveling between Greece and Turkey is currently allowed. For the latest updates on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece visit our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Kos to Bodrum?
On Ferryhopper you can find the latest data for the crossing Kos-Bodrum and book ferry tickets online, easy and fast.
The cosmopolitan marina and port of Bodrum on the Turkish Riviera.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Kos to Bodrum:
- The ferry route Kos - Bodrum is popular during the summer and tickets can quickly sell out. So we suggest booking your ferry tickets in advance.
- It is also highly recommended that you arrive at the port of Kos 1 hour before boarding.
- In order to travel from Kos to Bodrum, you are advised to carry with you a valid passport.
- Usually, the ferries on this route do not have a garage for vehicle transfer. So we recommend renting a vehicle in Bodrum.
- For information on the Turkish coast and holidays in Bodrum please check our relevant destination page.
- Check out our Map of ferries to see all available ferry connections between Turkey and Greece.
- If you are looking for extra tips on ferries from Greece to Turkish ports check our detailed blog post.