Traveling from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa by ferry
The best way to travel from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa is via Lanzarote. There are daily routes from Las Palmas to Arrecife, as well as from Orzola to Caleta de Sebo. Find all information regarding schedules and ticket prices. Compare ferry companies and book ferry tickets for the Canary Islands.
Is there a ferry from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa?
There is an indirect ferry route from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa through Lanzarote. The route from Gran Canaria to Lanzarote is available with around 20 weekly crossings and the Lanzarote - La Graciosa itinerary is in operation with 140 weekly crossings. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
The trip from Gran Canaria to Lanzarote is serviced by Fred Olsen Express, Naviera Armas and Trasmediterránea. From Lanzarote you can travel to La Graciosa with Líneas Marítimas Romero and Biosfera Express.
How long is the ferry ride from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa?
The total ferry crossing duration ranges from 4h 10min to 10h 45min. The fastest option is to take the Fred Olsen Express service from Gran Canaria. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on ferry schedules and waiting time on the day of traveling.
How much is the ferry from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa?
The total price for standard ferry tickets from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa is €70 - €90. The price gets higher or lower according to discounts, offers, seat type, and vehicle selection.
What’s the ferry schedule from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa?
Normally, there are 3 daily ferry crossings from the port of Las Palmas in Gran Canaria to Arrecife in Lanzarote. The earliest ferry usually departs from Gran Canaria at 09:30 and the latest ferry crossing is at 23:50. You can, then, catch a ferry from Orzola in Lanzarote to La Graciosa from 08:00 to 20:00.
Here are more details about the Lanzarote - La Graciosa itinerary.
What’s the distance between Gran Canaria and La Graciosa?
The distance between Gran Canaria and La Graciosa is approximately 122 nautical miles (226 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa?
Yes, travel between Gran Canaria and La Graciosa is currently allowed. There are no movement restrictions in place for the Canary Islands. For the latest information on COVID-19 and traveling by ferry, visit our relevant FaQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to La Graciosa from Gran Canaria. Find information about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and itineraries, and plan your trip.
The impressive landscape of La Graciosa as seen from a viewing point in Lanzarote.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Gran Canaria to La Graciosa
- The remote location of La Graciosa makes it a perfect destination for a laid-back trip, far from the crowds!
- From Arrecife you can get to Orzola by car, taxi or bus, following the LZ1 national road. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also hike or cycle to the port of Orzola. The views along the trail are gorgeous!
- If you’re traveling to Lanzarote with your vehicle, remember that you need to leave it on the island, as there is no garage option on board the ferries to La Graciosa.
- For more information about ferry trips to the Canaries and island hopping in the area, visit our blog with the latest details for 2021 ferry trips in Spain.
- If you’re spending more than one day in La Graciosa, we recommend that you book accommodation in advance, as hotel options are limited.