Ferry from Tenerife to La Graciosa
Tickets & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Tenerife to La Graciosa?
There is an indirect route from Tenerife to La Graciosa through Lanzarote. The Tenerife - Lanzarote itinerary is in operation twice per day and it is serviced by Trasmediterránea and Naviera Armas. From Lanzarote, you can travel daily to Caleta de Sebo in La Graciosa. Líneas Marítimas Romero and Biosfera Express operate more than 140 weekly crossings.
How long is the ferry ride from Tenerife to La Graciosa?
The total ferry crossing lasts approximately 11 hours. If you choose to travel to Lanzarote with Trasmediterránea, the route duration will be around 22 hours, as the ferry cruises through the Canaries. The Orzola - Caleta de Sebo crossing is just 25 minutes.
How much is the ferry from Tenerife to La Graciosa?
The total price for the route Tenerife - La Graciosa is around €59. The ferry trip cost depends on the ferry company and the vessel type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Tenerife to La Graciosa?
You can travel from Tenerife to La Graciosa all year round. You can board the ferry from Santa Cruz de Tenerife to Arrecife in Lanzarote daily throughout the year. The earliest ferry departs at 06:00 and the latest crossing is at 01:00. From Orzola in Lanzarote, ferries to Caleta de Sebo are available daily from 08:00 to 20:00.
What’s the distance between Tenerife and La Graciosa?
The distance between Tenerife and La Graciosa is approximately 152 nautical miles (282 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Tenerife to La Graciosa?
Yes, travel between Tenerife and La Graciosa is currently allowed. There are no movement restrictions in place for the Canaries. Visit our relevant FaQ section, to get the latest information on COVID-19 travel arrangements.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Tenerife to La Graciosa?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to La Graciosa from Tenerife. Find information about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and tickets, and plan your trip.
The impressive golden-sand Playa de las Conchas beach in La Graciosa.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Tenerife to La Graciosa
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a major port in the Canary Islands and can be quite busy. For that reason, it is advised to get to the port 1h 30min before boarding, particularly if you are traveling with a vehicle.
- Tenerife is in the center of the Canary complex. Its location means it is a great starting point for island hopping in the Canary Islands!
- The island of Tenerife is rich in cultural and natural attractions. You can spend a full week on the island before hopping on the ferry to La Graciosa.
- If you’re eager to start planning your ferry trip in Spain, have a look at all the latest ferry schedules.
- The Canary islands are really close to Africa. It is believed the island complex was once part of the African continent, which is visible in their unique geomorphy.