Traveling from Lanzarote to La Graciosa by ferry
The most perfect one day trip from the island of Lanzarote, is taking the ferry to the north island of La Graciosa. The port of La Graciosa is connected with the port of Orzola in Lanzarote with daily crossings which last less than 30 min. The Ferryhopper search engine will show you all the information about the itineraries and the prices of the ferry tickets, in order to book the most suitable ferry trip from Lanzarote to La Graciosa.
How frequent is the ferry connection between Lanzarote and La Graciosa?
How long is the ferry ride from Lanzarote to La Graciosa?
The island of La Graciosa is pretty close to Lanzarote and it is an ideal one day getaway! In only 20 to 30 min you can reach the port of La Graciosa from Orzola.
What is the distance between Lanzarote and La Graciosa?
The distance between the two islands is 3.8 nautical miles (7 km).
Ferry tickets from Lanzarote and La Graciosa: Cost
The price of the ferry ticket for the trip from Lanzarote to La Graciosa is around 13 euros. Keep in mind that there isn’t the option of vehicle transporting in this ferry crossing.
How can I book my ferry tickets from Lanzarote to La Graciosa?
Don’t miss the chance to visit La Graciosa when you go to Lanzarote. Check the Ferryhopper search engine and find all the information you will need to organize an ideal ferry trip to La Graciosa.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Lanzarote to La Graciosa:
- The ideal option to explore La Graciosa is by bicycle. You can bring your own or rent one and follow the various trails on this beautiful volcanic island.
- If you are considering spending more than one day on La Graciosa, you should book your accommodation in advance, as the hotel options are limited.
- A trip to La Graciosa is a great option if you are visiting Tenerife. You can further details about the ferry connection from Tenerife to La Graciosa, on the respective Ferryhopper page.
- If you have some time to spare at the port of Orzola, we recommend you try tasty local seafood recipes.
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper team!