Traveling from Lanzarote to La Graciosa by ferry
There are around 20 daily ferry crossings from Lanzarote to La Graciosa, serviced by 2 ferry companies. Find all information regarding schedules and ticket prices. Compare ferry companies and book ferry tickets for the Canary Islands.
Is there a ferry from Lanzarote to La Graciosa?
Normally, the route from Lanzarote to La Graciosa is available with 20 crossings per day on average. The route is available throughout the year, usually serviced by Líneas Marítimas Romero and Biosfera Express. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Lanzarote to La Graciosa?
The ferry crossing duration is 25 minutes on average. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on weather conditions.
How much is the ferry from Lanzarote to La Graciosa?
The price for a standard ferry ticket from Lanzarote to La Graciosa is €14. The price gets higher or lower according to discounts, offers, and season.
What’s the ferry schedule from Lanzarote to La Graciosa?
There are 140 weekly ferry crossings from the port of Orzola in Lanzarote to Caleta de Sebo in La Graciosa. The earliest ferry usually leaves from Lanzarote at 08:00 and arrives in La Graciosa around 08:25. The latest scheduled trip is at 20:00, reaching La Graciosa at 20:25.
What’s the distance between Lanzarote and La Graciosa?
The distance between Lanzarote and La Graciosa is approximately 3 nautical miles (6 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Lanzarote to La Graciosa?
Yes, travel between Lanzarote and La Graciosa is currently allowed. There are no movement restrictions in place for the Canary Islands. For the latest information on COVID-19 and traveling by ferry, visit our relevant FaQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Lanzarote to La Graciosa?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to La Graciosa from Lanzarote. Find information about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and itineraries, and plan your trip.
Towering volcanic rock hit by Atlantic waves in La Graciosa.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Lanzarote to La Graciosa
- You can only get to La Graciosa by ferry from Lanzarote. This means the island is less crowded than the rest of the Canaries and it’s perfect for a relaxing day-trip!
- Orzola Port, where the ferry to La Graciosa operates, is close to beautiful beaches you can explore, before hopping on the ferry. The beaches of Cantería and Caleton Blanco are surely worth a visit.
- A great option to explore La Graciosa is by bicycle. You can bring your own or rent one and follow the various trails on this beautiful volcanic island.
- If you are considering spending more than one day in La Graciosa, you should book your accommodation in advance, as hotel options are limited.
- If you have some time to spare at the port of Orzola, we recommend you try tasty seafood recipes at one of the local restaurants.