Traveling from Barcelona to Genova by ferry
Genoa is located in North Italy and is a city with many attractions for its visitors. It is very close to Cinque Terre, one of the most beautiful natural Mediterranean areas. One way to reach Genoa is from the port of Barcelona with weekly crossings throughout the whole year. With the Ferryhopper search engine, you can easily book your ferry tickets and plan your trip from Barcelona to Genoa.
Ferry schedules from Barcelona to Genova*
How frequent is the ferry connection between Barcelona and Genoa?
There are 2 weekly crossings from the port of Barcelona to the port of Genoa in Italy. The ferry companies that run this ferry route is Grandi Navi Veloci.
How long is the ferry ride from Barcelona to Genoa?
The ferry journey from the port of Barcelona to the port of Genoa lasts for about 20 hr 30 min. This ferry trip is ideal for those who want to cruise the Mediterranean Sea and appreciate the view of the southern French coastline. We also recommend that you book a bed cabin to make your ferry trip more convenient!
What is the distance between Barcelona and Genoa?
The distance between the port of Barcelona and the port of Genoa is almost 360 nautical miles (666 km).
Ferry tickets from Barcelona to Genoa: Cost
The cost of the ferry ticket for the trip from Barcelona to Genoa starts from 50 euros for an economy seat. Due to the long trip, you should consider booking a bed cabin. There is also the option of vehicle transportation through the ferry’s garage.
The Ferryhopper search engine will help you find all the available ferry ticket types to choose the most suitable for you!
How can I book my ferry tickets from Barcelona to Genoa?
The ferry route from the port of Barcelona to the port of Genoa is quite popular and it is recommended to book online your ferry tickets in advance. To do so, you just have to visit the Ferryhopper platform where you can find all the available itineraries and plan your trip in only a few clicks!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Barcelona to Genoa:
- The port of Barcelona can be quite busy so it is suggested to get to the port 90 min before the departure, especially if you are travelling with your vehicle.
- In Barcelona, ferry and cruise ship piers are located near the city centre. The port begins at the end of the famous Rambla.
- Both Genoa and Barcelona have well connected ports from where you can take a ferry to other beautiful destinations. Check now the Ferryhopper map of ferries and find all the connections from Genoa and Barcelona
- The port of Genoa is very close to the city centre, so it is very easy to reach it.
- For further details about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper team!