Traveling from Genova to Barcelona by ferry
Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia and is located on the northeastern coast of Spain. It is a rather popular destination for travellers from all over the world. On the other hand, Genoa has a very important port that connects North Italy with neighbouring countries. Ferryhopper will help you reach the port of Barcelona from Genoa by showing you all the available options to plan your ideal ferry trip.
Ferry schedules from Genova to Barcelona*
How frequent is the ferry connection between Genoa and Barcelona?
The ferry connection of Genoa and Barcelona is usually operated by the ferry company Grandi Navi Veloci with 3 weekly crossings.
How long is the ferry ride from Genoa to Barcelona?
The ferry journey from the port of Genoa to the port of Barcelona lasts for about 21 hrs. This ferry trip is ideal for those who want to cruise the Mediterranean Sea and admire the whole southern French coastline. Our team also recommends that you book a bed cabin to make your ferry trip more convenient!
What is the distance between Genoa and Barcelona?
The port of Genoa is approximately 360 nautical miles (666 km) from the port of Barcelona.
Ferry tickets from Genoa to Barcelona: Cost
According to the 2019 data of the ferry companies, the ferry ticket price for the trip Genoa - Barcelona starts from 40 euros for single footing passengers. As it was mentioned, there is the option to book a bed cabin and even transport your vehicle onboard in the ferries’ garage.
You can find all the available types of ferry tickets along with great special offers on the updated Ferryhopper search engine!
How can I book my ferry tickets from Genoa to Barcelona?
Travel by ferry from Italy to Spain with Ferryhopper! Check our platform, find all the available ferry routes from the port of Genoa to the port of Barcelona and book your ferry tickets easily and at the best prices!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Genoa to Barcelona:
- From the port of Genoa, there are multiple ferry routes that can depart at the same time. For that reason, it is advised to get to the port 90 min before the departure, especially if you are travelling with your vehicle.
- The port of Genoa is very close to the city centre, so it is very easy to reach it.
- Ferry boarding from Genoa takes place from the Ferry Terminal, located in the Calata area of Chiappella, between Colombo Bridge and Ponte Assereto
- In Barcelona, ferry and cruise ship docks are located near the city centre. The port begins at the end of the famous Rambla.
- Both Genoa and Barcelona have well connected ports from where you can take a ferry to other beautiful destinations. Check now the Ferryhopper map of ferries and find all the connections from Genoa and Barcelona.
- For further details about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact Ferryhopper!