Traveling from Rhodes to Turkey by ferry
There are up to 4 ferry crossings daily from Rhodes to Fethiye and 1 daily ferry from Rhodes to Marmaris in high season with sailing durations between 1 hour and 2 hours. Find all information regarding ticket prices and departure times. Compare ferry companies and book your ferry tickets.
Ferry schedules from Rhodes to Turkey*
Is there a ferry from Rhodes to Turkey?
Usually, there is at least 1 daily crossing all-year-round from Rhodes to the port of Fethiye on the Turkish coast, and 1 ferry per day from Rhodes to Marmaris in high season. The ferry companies that usually operate on the Rhodes-Turkey connections are Makri Travel, Dodecanese Flying Dolphins, Sea Dreams. Schedules and itineraries can change depending on the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Rhodes to Turkey?
The ferry ride to Marmaris is approximately 1 hour while the trip to Fethiye is about 1,5 hours to 2 hours.
How much is the ferry from Rhodes to Turkey?
The cost of a single ferry ticket to Fethiye varies between 23€ to 38€ and to Marmaris is 40€. The final price depends on the itinerary as well as reductions, offers, seat type, and ferry company.
What's the ferry schedule from Rhodes to Turkey?
In the summer there are up to 4 ferry crossings per day from Rhodes to Fethiye in Turkey, while in the winter there is usually 1 sailing every day. The Rhodes-Marmaris ferry route is served mostly in high-season by 1 ferry per day. The earliest ferry departs from Rhodes to Turkey around 08.30 and the latest departure is around 17.00. An alternative option is to travel indirectly from Rhodes to the port of Bodrum via the island of Kos.
What's the distance between Rhodes and Turkey?
The distance from Rhodes to the port of Marmaris is 25 nautical miles (around 47 km) and to the port of Fethiye is 45 nautical miles (i.e. 86 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Rhodes to Turkey?
Yes, traveling between Greece and Turkey is currently allowed. For the latest updates on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece visit our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Rhodes to Turkey?
On Ferryhopper you can find and compare the latest data from all ferry companies in the crossing Rhodes-Turkey and book ferry tickets online in just 4 clicks.
Sailing boat entering the calm waters of Fethiye harbor on the Turkish coast.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Rhodes to Turkey:
- The ferry routes from Rhodes to the Turkish coast are quite popular during the summer so we suggest booking your ferry tickets as early as possible.
- It is recommended that you arrive at the port of Rhodes 90 minutes before boarding.
- In order to travel from Rhodes to Turkey, you will have to carry with you a valid passport.
- A great way to explore the west Turkish coastline is by car or motorcycle so we recommend renting a vehicle, if possible.
- For extra tips and information on the beautiful Turkish coast check our relevant destination pages.
- If you are looking for more details on the Greece-Turkey ferries check our detailed blog post.