Traveling from Rhodes to Turkey by ferry
Rhodes is one of the biggest and most popular islands of Greece. In the summer, it is well-connected with close Turkish port cities like Fethiye and Marmaris with regular weekly crossings. Check out this Ferryhopper page in order to find all available ferry routes from Rhodes to the Turkish coast and plan your summer holidays in the best way possible!
Ferry schedules from Rhodes to Turkey*
Which ports of Turkey are connected to Rhodes?
How frequent are the ferry connections between Rhodes and Turkey?
There are several ferry routes from Rhodes to Turkey all year long. More specifically:
- Rhodes - Fethiye: There is at least 1 daily crossing from the port of Rhodes to Fethiye throughout the year. During the summer, in particular, the number of trips reaches up to 4 per day. The ferry companies that serve this ferry route are Makri Travel and Dodecanese Flying Dolphins.
- Rhodes - Marmaris: Starting from May, the ferry operator Sea Dreams serves the ferry route from Rhodes to Marmaris once a day in the morning.
How long is the ferry ride from Rhodes to Turkey?
- Rhodes - Fethiye: The ferry ride from Rhodes to Fethiye varies from 1 hr 30 min to almost 2 hrs.
- Rhodes - Marmaris: In this case, the ferry trip to Marmaris lasts around 1 hr.
What is the distance between Rhodes and Turkey?
- Rhodes - Fethiye: Fethiye is almost 45 nautical miles ( 86 km ) east of Rhodes.
- Rhodes - Marmaris: The port city of Marmaris is around 25 nautical miles ( 47 km) to the north of the island.
What is the cost of the ferry ticket from Rhodes to Turkey?
- Rhodes - Fethiye: For both ferry companies, the standard one-way ticket from Rhodes to Turkey costs 35 €.
- Rhodes - Marmaris: The price of the ferry ticket for this route is 40 €.
Tip: Unfortunately, for the time being, vehicle transportation is not available. If you want to explore further the Turkish coast, we recommend that you rent a car.
Where to book ferry tickets from Rhodes to Turkey?
Find all available ferry routes from Rhodes to Turkey on Ferryhopper. On our platform, you can compare prices and ferry itineraries in order to book online cheap ferry tickets!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Rhodes to Turkey:
- The ferry routes from Rhodes to the Turkish towns are quite popular during the summer and tickets can quickly run out. In this case, we suggest that you book your ferry tickets as early as possible.
- It is also highly recommended that you get to the port 90 min before boarding.
- A great way to explore the west Turkish coastline is by car or motorcycle. So you should consider renting a vehicle, if possible.
- For the indirect ferry trip from Rhodes to Bodrum, find more details on the relevant page on the Kos - Bodrum crossing.
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer services!