Ferry from Favignana to Marettimo
Tickets, Prices, Times & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Favignana to Marettimo?
Yes, you can catch a ferry from Favignana to Marettimo all year-round. There are approximately 8 daily crossings during summer and the route is usually serviced by Liberty Lines.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. You can check real-time schedules and ferry ticket prices for the Favignana - Marettimo on Ferryhopper.
Am I allowed to travel from Favignana to Marettimo?
Yes, ferry travel between Favignana and Marettimo is currently allowed. Check the latest updates on Covid-19 and ferry travel in Italy and get ready for your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Favignana to Marettimo?
The earliest ferry usually departs from Favignana at 09:00 and arrives in Marettimo around 10:00, while the latest scheduled departure from Favignana is at 18:05, arriving at 18:50 in Marettimo.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Favignana to Marettimo?
The cost of a single ferry ticket ranges between approximately €10 and €13. The final ticket price depends on discounts, offers, seat type, and vehicle selection.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Marettimo from Favignana. Find real-time information about our ferry routes, compare fares and offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at the best price.
Traveling from Favignana to Marettimo by ferry is easy, comfortable and you can take advantage of lower-cost ferry tickets thanks to the available discounts. The ferry company offers discounts up to 50% to the following passenger categories:
- Permanent residents of the Aegadian Islands
- Large groups of travelers
Note: infants up to 3 years travel for free.
Ferry route info
How long is the ferry ride from Favignana to Marettimo?
The Favignana to Marettimo ferry duration varies between 25 min and 1 hr 35 min.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Favignana to Marettimo?
Yes, you can travel with a high-speed ferry from Favignana to Marettimo. The fastest ferry to Marettimo makes the trip in about 25 min.
What’s the distance between Favignana and Marettimo?
The distance between Favignana and Marettimo is 20 nautical miles (about 37 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Marettimo from Favignana
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Favignana to Marettimo:
- We recommend that you arrive at the port of Favignana at least 1 hr before your ferry trip.
- From Favignana you can also travel by ferry to nearby Levanzo. The fastest hydrofoil ride is 10 min. Check our Map of ferries to take a look at the ferries from Favignana to Levanzo.
- Even in the hottest months, the Aegadian Islands can be quite windy. We recommend that you bring a jacket with you as well.
- Sometimes, the schedules of ferries that depart from the port of Favignana may change. Make sure to confirm your ferry’s departure time. You can also track your ferry in real-time on the Ferryhopper app!
Where to take the ferry from Favignana to Marettimo?
Usually, ferries to Marettimo depart from the only pier in Favignana's port designated for passengers.
The port is close to the town, so it is very easy to reach on foot. In the port area there are various bars, ice cream parlors, restaurants, rental services, supermarkets, and pharmacies.
Can I travel on the ferry from Favignana to Marettimo with a car?
Only authorized businesses are allowed to board motor vehicles on the ferries that operate the Favignana - Marettimo connection. In fact, given its size, you can easily explore Marettimo on foot.
- On Siremar ferries, passengers can carry 1 piece of luggage up to 20 kg.
- The ferry company Liberty Lines allows each passenger to carry one 20 kg carry-on bag of size not exceeding 60x40x20. Children paying half-price fare are entitled to half the allowance, being 10 kg.
Hydrofoils and ferries operating the route from Favignana to Marettimo do not have cabins.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry to Marettimo from Favignana. In order to be allowed on-board, all pets should hold a ticket. Smaller animals must be kept in special carriers, while large-sized animals must be equipped with a muzzle and a leash.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Favignana to Marettimo?
You can easily book Marettimo ferry tickets on Ferryhopper. Find all available ferry crossings, compare itineraries and prices, and book your ferry to Marettimo from Favignana with just a few clicks.