Dodekanisos Seaways: 2024 early-booking offer up to -50%
EXTRA! EXTRA! Big discount on ferry tickets!
Are you already planning your holidays in the Greek islands for 2024? They say timing is everything. So take advantage of the Dodekanisos Seaways early-booking offer and save up to 50% on your ferry tickets in the Dodecanese archipelago!
Book discount ferry tickets to/from Rhodes, Symi, Kos, Kalymnos, Leipsoi, Leros, and Patmos up to 7 days before departure on Ferryhopper!
Tip: if available for the crossing you have picked, the discount is automatically applied when you book your tickets with Dodekanisos Seaways on Ferryhopper.
Traveling fast and smoothly with Dodekanisos Seaways
Up to 50% off on Dodekanisos Seaways ferry tickets
With Dodekanisos Seaways’ high-speed ferries, you can island hop starting from the port of Rhodes and reach other beautiful Dodecanese destinations in just a few hours.
Check out all the ferry routes included in the early-bird offer, and book tickets with a discount of up to -50%:
- Rhodes - Symi ferry: hop on the ferry to Symi from Rhodes with ferry tickets at just €16, explore the picturesque village of Gialos and buy yourself some Symian sponges. From Rhodes, you can reach either the port of Panormitis on the southwestern part of the island, or Gialos port in the northern part of Symi.
- Rhodes - Kos ferry: there are several daily ferry crossings from Rhodes to Kos, with increased frequency during the summer months. You can reach the sandy beaches and archeological sites of Kos in about 2.5 hours, with ferry tickets starting at €22.
- Rhodes - Kalymnos ferry: ride the ferry from Rhodes to Kalymnos to explore the island’s centuries-old shipwrecks and discover its enchanting caves. You can reach Kalymnos in about 3 hours and book discount tickets at €25.
- Rhodes - Leipsoi ferry: the Rhodes - Leipsoi ferry route is available all year round, with several weekly ferry routes. Dodekanisos Seaways takes you to the peaceful Leipsoi, the home of mythical goddess Calypso, in around 4.5 hours, with discount tickets at €25.
- Rhodes - Leros ferry: take the ferry to Leros from Rhodes to visit the traditional windmills and the imposing medieval castle of Leros. The trip takes approximately 4 hours, and discount tickets are at €30.
- Rhodes - Patmos ferry: taking the Dodekanisos Seaways ferry from Rhodes to Patmos is the fastest way to travel between the two islands. Reach the cosmopolitan Patmos in about 4.5 hours with tickets at €35.
Useful information: the discount also applies vice versa, e.g. on the Kos - Rhodes and Symi - Rhodes ferry routes.
Boats anchored at the colorful port of Kalymnos
Useful information about the Dodekanisos Seaways early-booking offer
Here, you can find useful tips and information about the Dodekanisos Seaways early-booking offer:
- To get the early-booking discount, you should book your tickets at least 7 days prior to departure.
- The Dodekanisos Seaways early-booking offer is valid for trips until 31/03/2024.
- It only applies to passenger tickets.
- The offer is valid for a limited number of seats.
- The early-booking discount can't be combined with other Dodekanisos Seaways discounts and offers.
- Tickets with an early-booking discount are not refundable.
Note: you can compare ferry routes on our Map of Ferries and find all updated info on schedules, prices, and discounts. Also, check out all available ferries to the Dodecanese islands 2024 and plan the perfect trip!
The Dodekanisos Pride ferry heading to its next destination
Book discount Dodekanisos Seaways ferry tickets
Early-bird Dodekanisos Seaways ferry tickets to the Dodecanese islands for 2024 are now available on Ferryhopper! Find all available Dodekanisos Seaways discounts and organize your trip easily and quickly!
Tip: don't forget to download our Ferryhopper App to book your ferry tickets to/from Rhodes, Symi, Kos, Kalymnos, Leipsoi, Leros, and Patmos in just a few taps and swipes!