Dodekanisos Seaways: early-booking offer up to -50%
EXTRA! EXTRA! Big discount on ferry tickets!
Are you already planning your holidays to the Greek islands for 2023? They say timing is everything so take advantage of the Dodecanese Seaways’ early-booking offer and save up to 50% on your ferry tickets from/to Rhodes to the Dodecanese islands.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all Dodekanisos Seaways discounts between Rhodes and other Dodecanese islands throughout the year. Book ferry tickets to/from Rhodes, Symi, Kos, Kalymnos, Leipsoi, Leros and Patmos, and organize your trip easily!
Traveling leisurely with early-bird discount tickets by Dodekanisos Seaways
Get a discount of up to 50% on ferry tickets with Dodekanisos Seaways
With Dodekanisos Seaways, you can hop on the ferry from the port of Rhodes and easily reach other beautiful Dodecanese islands and vice versa. Here you can see all the ferry routes included in the early-bird offer and book your tickets with a discount of up to -50%:
- Rhodes - Kos ferry: there are several daily ferry routes from Rhodes to Kos, especially during the summer months. You can get on the Dodekanisos Pride or Dodekanisos Express ferry and enjoy the sandy beaches and rich history of Kos in about 2.5 hours with discount tickets.
- Rhodes - Kalymnos ferry: get on the ferry from Rhodes to Kalymnos and explore the island’s centuries-old shipwrecks and discover its enchanting caves. Hop on the Dodekanisos Express ferry and reach Kalymnos in about 3 hours. Ferry ticket prices start at €25 per person. However, with the early booking offer you can book your tickets for up to half the price!
- Rhodes - Leros ferry: getting to Leros from Rhodes by ferry is easy. Take the ferry to Leros from Rhodes to visit the traditional windmills and the imposing medieval castle of Leros in approximately 4 hours with tickets starting from €30.
- Rhodes - Leipsoi ferry: Leipsoi is the largest island in the Leipsoi chain and it is connected to the port of Piraeus and Rhodes with several ferry routes. The Rhodes - Leipsoi ferry route is available all year round. The Dodekanisos Express ferry takes around 4.5 hours to reach the island.
- Rhodes - Patmos ferry: taking the Dodekanisos Seaways ferry from Rhodes to Patmos is the fastest way to reach Patmos in about 4.5 hours. The ferry ticket cost to Patmos starts at €35.
- Rhodes - Symi ferry: hop on the ferry to Symi from Rhodes and explore the picturesque village of Gialos and buy yourself some Symian sponges with ferry ticket prices starting from €22. Book your tickets to Symi at least 7 days prior to your departure and get yourself an even better deal with discounts of up to 50% off.
Tip: you can take the Panagia Skiadeni ferry to reach the port of Panormitis in Symi or the Dodekanisos Pride ferry to arrive at the Gialos port located in the northern part of Symi.
Boats anchored in the colorful port of Kalymnos
Useful information about the Dodekanisos Seaways early-booking offer
Here you can find useful tips and information about the Dodekanisos Seaways early-booking offer:
- You should book your tickets at least 7 days prior to departure to get a discount of up to 50%
- The Dodekanisos Seaways early-booking offer is valid from 03-01-2023 until 10-31-2023
- It only applies to passenger tickets
- The offer is valid for a limited number of seats
- You can’t book your tickets by using 2 different offers at the same time
- Tickets with an early-booking discount are not refundable
Note: you can compare ferry schedules on our Map of Ferries and find all updated info on routes, prices, and discounts on more ferry routes to Greek islands in 2023 and plan the perfect trip!
The Dodekanisos Pride ferry leaving Astypalea behind
Book Dodekanisos Seaways ferry tickets at a discount
Early-bird Dodekanisos Seaways ferry tickets to the Dodecanese islands for 2023 are now available online! Find all available Dodekanisos Seaways discounts and organize your trip easily and quickly!
Tip: don't forget to download our Ferryhopper App to book your ferry tickets to/from Rhodes, Symi, Kos, Kalymnos, Leipsoi, Leros, and Patmos with a few taps and swipes!