Traveling from Rhodes to Patmos by ferry
There are 7 weekly ferry crossings from Rhodes to Patmos with ticket costs start from 27.5€. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Rhodes to Patmos*
Is there a ferry from Rhodes to Patmos?
The ferry connection of Rhodes with Patmos is daily throughout the year. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that mainly serve this line are Blue Star Ferries and Dodekanisos Seaways.
How long is the ferry ride from Rhodes to Patmos?
The route from Rhodes to Patmos ranges from 5 to 9 hours. The duration of the trip varies depending mainly on the type of vessel and the ferry company.
How much is the ferry from Rhodes to Patmos?
The average price for a standard ferry ticket for the route Rhodes - Patmos is 27.5€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Rhodes to Patmos?
There are over 6 weekly ferry crossings from Rhodes to Patmos. The earliest ferry usually departs at 08:30 and arrives in Patmos around 13:20. The last scheduled trip is at 18:30, reaching the port at 02:40, after midnight.
What’s the distance between Rhodes and Patmos?
The port of Rhodes is 97 nautical miles (179 km) from the port of Patmos.
Am I allowed to travel from Rhodes to Patmos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Traditional architecture with wooden elements in Patmos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Rhodes to Patmos?
On Ferryhopper you can compare all available ferry services to Patmos and Dodecanese, schedules, prices and ticket types. Book ferry tickets online from Rhodes to Patmos, easily, quickly and at the best prices.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Rhodes to Patmos
- The port of Rhodes is one of the largest in the Dodecanese and is easily accessible from the city center, either by car or by bus or on foot. The passenger port of Rhodes is close to many of the city’s attractions, and a 20-minute walk from the Rhodes Bus Station (1.5 km). As the port can be quite busy, especially in summer, we suggest you be there at least 45 minutes before the departure of your ferry. If you are traveling with your vehicle, it is a good idea to be at the port at least 1 hour before departure.
- If you are thinking of traveling from Rhodes to Patmos this summer, it is a good idea to plan your trip in advance. Especially if you want to book a cabin, as the trip is long, it is good to book ferry tickets at least 1.5 months in advance.
- Patmos is a cosmopolitan island of the Dodecanese, very popular for summer holidays to both Greek and foreign visitors. If you plan to spend a few days in Patmos, we suggest you book your stay in advance, as availability may be limited, especially for August.
- Patmos is also an ideal starting point to hop to other islands of the Dodecanese, but also to the Cyclades and the northern Aegean. Indicatively, some destinations for island-hopping from Patmos are Lipsoi, Leros, Ikaria, Samos, Chios or Syros. On our map of ferries, you will find all the ferry connections from Patmos to organize your trip to the Dodecanese.
- Other popular crossings from the port of Rhodes are those to Kos, Astypalea and Kastellorizo. Before your trip you can find more information about the routes Rhodes - Kos, Rhodes - Astypalea and Rhodes - Kastellorizo on our relevant pages.
- Any information you need about the reservation, itineraries and any changes in your trip, you can contact Ferryhopper customer service.