Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Patmos
Tickets & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Patmos?
There are several and frequent ferry services during the week to Patmos. Most ferries depart in the afternoon, while others also depart at night. However, this can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry company that usually operates this route is Blue Star Ferries.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Piraeus) to Patmos?
The ferry trip from the port of Piraeus to that of Patmos takes from 7 to 12 hours. For this reason, we suggest booking a cabin or airline seat if you want to travel more comfortably and sleep during the trip.
How much is the ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Patmos?
Ferry tickets from Piraeus to Patmos start from 20€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Athens (Piraeus) to Patmos?
There is at least 1 ferry crossing from Piraeus to Patmos. The earliest ferry usually departs at 14:00 and arrives at around 23:50. The last scheduled trip is at 23:55, reaching the port of Leros at 08:00, the next morning.
What’s the distance between Athens (Piraeus) and Patmos?
The port of Piraeus is located close to 145 nautical miles (268 km) from Patmos.
Am I allowed to travel from Athens (Piraeus) to Patmos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Impressive view in Patmos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Patmos?
For the ferry routes Piraeus - Patmos visit the pages of Ferryhopper. Compare prices and times to book ferry tickets online easily, quickly and cheaply.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Athens (Piraeus) to Patmos
- The port of Piraeus is usually full of travelers during the whole summer season and many ferries can arrive or depart at the same time. We suggest you be at the port at least 1 hour earlier, while you can ask the port authorities for information about your ferry.
- If you go to the port of Piraeus by means of transport, don’t forget that you will need some time to reach the departure gate. For example, the gate for ferries to Patmos is E1, which is about a 25-minute walk from the metro / suburban station. You can also take the free bus to the port of Piraeus, which runs all day to the departure gates.
- Due to the long journey, most of the vessels have cabins, air seats and garages for transporting vehicles.
- Patmos is located in the northern part of the Dodecanese and is connected to Kos, Leros or Leipsoi. You can check the Ferryhopper map to organize island-hopping in a few steps.
- For any additional information regarding the trip from Piraeus to Leros, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer service team!