Ferry from Naples to Termini Imerese (Palermo)
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Naples to Termini Imerese (Palermo)?
Yes, you can travel directly from Naples to Termini Imerese all year round. The town of Termini Imerese is located in the province of Palermo, which is about 38 km away. The ferry company operating on the route is GNV (Grandi Navi Veloci).
The Naples - Termini Imerese route is normally operated once a week (on Saturdays), with ferries departing early in the afternoon.
What’s the ferry schedule from Naples to Termini Imerese?
The ferry usually leaves the port of Naples at 13:30 and arrives in Termini Imerese at around 23:00.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Naples to Termini Imerese?
Naples - Termini Imerese tickets start at around €30. and is normally fixed. The final cost depends on the season, seat selection and vehicle transport.
On Ferryhopper, you can find the best available offers for your ferry trip from Naples to Termini Imerese (Palermo). Take a look at our routes, find the lowest ferry prices, and book your ferry tickets easily and quickly.
Current offers will be automatically applied when booking your ferry tickets.
Children from 0 to 3 years travel for free and there are discounts for children up to 11 years. Moreover, there is a special discount for all native citizens or residents of Sicily applied throughout the year.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Naples to Termini Imerese?
The Naples - Termini Imerese (Palermo) crossing takes between 8 hr and 9.5 hr, depending on the type of vessel you travel with.
Tip: remember that you can always check any changes and track your ferry in real time on the Ferryhopper App.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Naples to Termini Imerese?
The ferries operating on the Naples - Termini Imerese route are all conventional. The fastest crossing takes 8.5 hr.
What’s the distance between Naples and Termini Imerese?
The distance between Naples and Termini Imerese is 173 nautical miles (about 321 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Naples to Termini Imerese
- In high season and on weekends, we suggest you arrive at the port of Naples well in advance, especially if you travel with your vehicle.
- The port of Naples is in a quite central location and is well connected: it is about 15 km from Capodichino Airport (Naples Airport), a few minutes away from a motorway exit, and only 10 min from the Napoli Centrale railway station (Naples Central Station).
- The crossing from Naples to Termini Imerese is not too short, so we recommend booking a cabin to travel in comfort.
- We recommend getting around Sicily by car, so it’s best to bring along your own vehicle or rent one when you get there.
- Termini Imerese is famous for its prestigious spas. You can find them in the town’s lower part, in the same location the ancient Roman baths once occupied. Take the opportunity to relax after the journey!
- Also, take a look at the Naples - Palermo ferry route, and pick the arrival port that suits you best.
Where to take the ferry from Naples to Termini Imerese?
Ferries to Termini Imerese from Naples depart from the Calata Porta di Massa pier and, more specifically via Immacolatella Vecchia. You can reach the pier by bus that leaves from Naples Central Station and stops in Piazza Garibaldi.
The entire port area is equipped with all necessary amenities, including bars, restaurants, ATMs, toilets, and left-luggage offices.
Can I travel on the ferry from Naples to Termini Imerese with a car?
Yes, you can bring your vehicle on ferries serving the Naples - Termini Imerese route.
On GNV ferries, each passenger can bring up to 2 suitcases on board.
On board Naples - Termini Imerese ferries, you can find different types of cabins: internal cabins, cabins with a window, suites, as well as designated cabins for people with disabilities.
On GNV ferries operating on the Naples - Termini Imerese connection, you can bring along your pet as long as you register it in the booking.
Pets can travel in special cabins or in their carrier. For more information on the necessary documents and conditions to travel with your pet, we recommend contacting the ferry company.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Naples to Termini Imerese (Palermo)
On Ferryhopper, you can book your tickets to Termini Imerese from Naples online. Check all available routes to Sicily on our Map of ferries, and plan your next trip in no time!