Traveling from Chios to Cesme by ferry
Chios is located in the eastern part of the Aegean island and it is pretty close to the Turkish coastal town Cesme. An excursion from Chios to Cesme is quite popular during the summer as you can reach the Turkish coast in less than 30 min. On this Ferryhopper page, you will find useful travel information on how to reach Cesme from Chios by ferry quickly and easily!
Ferry schedules from Chios to Cesme*
How frequent are the ferry connections between Chios and Cesme?
How long is the ferry ride from Chios to Cesme?
Τhe ferry journey from Chios to Cesme lasts approximately 30 min.
What is the distance between Chios and Cesme?
Chios is only 9 nautical miles to the west of Cesme.
What is the cost of the ferry ticket from Chios to Cesme?
The standard ferry ticket price for the sailing from Chios to Cesme costs around 25 €. You can also bring your own vehicle on board in order to visit more places in Turkey.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Chios to Cesme?
Visit Ferryhopper and find all available ferry routes between Chios and Cesme. On our platform, you can compare prices and itineraries in order to book ferry tickets online in just 4 steps!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Chios to Cesme:
- The ferry route Chios - Cesme is quite popular during the summer and tickets can quickly run out. In this case, we suggest that you book your ferry tickets as early as possible.
- It is also highly recommended that you get to the port 90 min before boarding.
- A great way to explore the Turkish area overlooking the Aegean is by car or motorcycle. So you should consider bringing or renting a vehicle, if possible.
- Check out the Ferryhopper map of ferries to see all available ferry connections between Turkey and Greece!
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer support team!