Traveling from Chios to Cesme by ferry
The ferry route Chios-Cesme normally lasts 35 minutes and the cost starts from 25€. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Chios to Cesme*
Is there a ferry from Chios to Cesme?
There is usually 1 daily ferry from Chios to the port of Cesme in Turkey. The ferry company that usually operates on the Chios-Turkey connections is Sunrise Lines. Schedules and itineraries can change depending on the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Chios to Cesme?
The ferry ride is approximately 35 minutes.
How much is the ferry from Chios to Cesme?
The cost of a single ferry ticket is around 25€. The final price depends on the itinerary as well as reductions, offers, and vehicle option.
What's the ferry schedule from Chios to Cesme?
There are ferries from Chios to Cesme at least once a day, all year round. The earliest ferry departs from the port of Chios around 08.00 and the last departure is usually around 18.00. The frequency of ferry crossings depends on seasonality.
What's the distance between Chios and Cesme?
The distance between Chios and Cesme is just 9 nautical miles (i.e. 16 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Chios to Cesme?
Yes, traveling between Greece and Turkey is currently allowed. For the latest updates on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece visit our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Chios to Cesme?
On Ferryhopper you can find the latest data for the crossing Chios-Cesme and book ferry tickets online in just 4 clicks.
A sandy beach close to the port of Cesme, Ismir, on the Turkish coast.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Chios to Cesme:
- This ferry route is very popular during the summer and tickets can quickly sell out. In this case, we suggest that you book your ferry tickets early.
- It is also highly recommended that you get to the port 90 minutes before boarding.
- In order to travel from Chios to Cesme, you will have to carry with you a valid passport.
- You can also bring your own vehicle on board in order to visit more places in Turkey.
- If you are visiting Cesme for a day or two we recommend renting a vehicle to explore the beautiful Turkish coast.
- Check out the Ferryhopper Map of ferries to see all available ferry connections between Turkey and Greece.
- If you are looking for extra tips on the Greece-Turkey ferries check our detailed blog post.