Traveling from Almería to Nador by ferry
There are around 20 weekly ferry crossings from Almería to Nador with an average duration of 6 hours. Find all information regarding schedules and ticket prices. Compare ferry companies and book ferry tickets to Morocco.
Ferry schedules from Almería to Nador*
Is there a ferry from Almería to Nador?
Normally, the route from Almería to the port of Nador is available year-long with 3-4 daily crossings. The route is usually operated by Baleària, Trasmediterránea and Naviera Armas. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Almería to Nador?
The ferry crossing duration from Almería to Nador is 6 hours on average. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on the type of vessel and the weather conditions. Some crossings last up to 7h 30min.
How much is the ferry from Almería to Nador?
The starting price for a standard ferry ticket from Almería to the Moroccan city of Nador is €40. If you want to book a cabin or travel with your vehicle, the fare will be higher.
What’s the ferry schedule from Almería to Nador?
There are around 20 weekly ferry routes from Almería to the port of Nador. The earliest ferry usually departs from the port of Almería at 07:30 and reaches Nador around 13:30. The last ferry leaves at 23:45, arriving in Nador at 05:45. Timetables for this route are subject to change depending on the season.
What’s the distance between Almería and Nador?
The distance between Almería and Nador is approximately 101 nautical miles (187 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Almería to Nador?
At the moment, it is not possible to travel from Almería to Nador. All ferry routes from Spain to Morocco are currently suspended. For more information on COVID-19 ferry traveling, visit our FaQ page.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Almería to Nador?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to the port of Nador. Find information about available ferry routes on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and itineraries, and plan your trip.
Seaside area with palm trees in the port city of Nador.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Almería to Nador
- Ferryhopper suggests that you arrive at the port of Almería at least 1h 30min before departure, especially if you’re traveling with a vehicle.
- From Almería, you can travel by ferry to other ports of North Africa, such as Melilla. Check all ferry schedules from Spain for 2021 and find all the ferry connections from Almería.
- The port of Almería is easily accessible on foot or by private and public transport. You can drive or take a taxi to the port. Alternatively, you can catch the bus or take the train to the nearby Almería-Intermodal train station.
- If you want to spice up your trip to Nador, you can take a return journey to Barcelona and Motril in Spain, as well as Sète in France!
- The Spanish autonomous city of Melilla is just a 30-minute drive from Nador. Situated across the border, Melilla is surely worth a visit.