The port of Denia is located in the region of Valencia in Spain. From Denia you can travel by ferry directly to the Balearic Islands of Ibiza, Mallorca and Formentera. On Ferryhopper, you can find all the information you need about tickets, ferry routes from the port of Denia and holidays in the Spanish coast!
Ferry schedules and ferry tickets from the port of Denia
Denia is the perfect destination to start your adventure in the Balearic Islands. You can find frequent ferry routes to the islands of Ibiza, Mallorca and Formentera to plan your trip in Spain. The port of the cosmopolitan city serves ferry crossings to the nearby islands throughout the year and it is easily accessible from both Alicante and Valencia.
Lighthouse at the port of Denia in Spain.
Ferry from Denia to Ibiza
You can easily travel from Denia to the two major ports of the island: Ibiza Town and San Antonio.
- From Denia to Ibiza Town: With Baleària you can travel to the main port of Ibiza in approximately 2-3 hours throughout the year. There are 2-3 daily ferry crossings and tickets start at €60 without vehicle.
- From Denia to San Antonio: From the port of Denia you can also travel to San Antonio in Ibiza with Baleària. The ferry route takes around 2-3 hours and it is in operation throughout the year. There is at least 1 ferry crossing daily and tickets start at €60.
Find more information about the Denia - Ibiza itinerary.
Ferry from Denia to Mallorca
The Denia - Mallorca ferry route is the fastest way to reach the island of Mallorca by ferry. The ferry starts at the port of Denia and arrives at Palma de Mallorca in 5-7 hours. The service offered by Baleària is daily with around 14 weekly itineraries available. Tickets start at €60-€70.
Tip: There are regular ferry routes from Mallorca to Menorca. It’s a great idea to combine your trip to Mallorca with some island-hopping and explore more of the Balearic Islands!
Ferry from Denia to Formentera
The ferry crossing from Denia to the island of Formentera takes just 2 hours. The Denia - Formentera route is the fastest way to reach the Balearic island. The itinerary is normally serviced by Baleària and it is available all year long. During the summer there are daily departures twice a day, while off-season you can catch the ferry to Formentera 5 days a week. The ticket price starts at approximately €50.
Palm trees and umbrellas in the exotic Cala San Vicente beach in Ibiza.
How to get to the port of Denia?
To get to the port of Denia by car you can take the A7 motorway either from Valencia or Alicante. Denia is located within 1 hour from both cities, which are also serviced by international airports.
From the city centre of Denia, follow the main city road, Carrer de Patricio Ferrándiz, which leads to the port, and follow the signs to the terminals.
Vacation in Denia and Valencia
The Community of Valencia is home to some of the top seaside destinations in Spain. Apart from the convenient ferry routes, the cities of the region are popular for the local culture, heavenly beaches and gastronomy. Feryhopper suggests you don’t miss out on the following experiences.
Beaches in Denia:
- La Marineta Cassiana, south of Denia
- El Trampolí, south of Denia
- Punta Negra, south of Denia
- Punta del Raset, north of Denia
- Les Bovetes, north of Denia
- Les Albaranes, north of Denia
- Les Deveses, north of Denia
Activities and sightseeing in the Valencian Community:
- Visit the Tower of Gerro - Denia
- Attend the Las Fallas festival - Valencia
- Learn about local history at the Atalaya Castle - Villena
- Lose yourself in the Baix La Mar neighborhood - Denia
- Visit the Castle of Santa Barbara - Alicante
- Taste turrón at a local shop - Jijona
- Explore Mount Montgó Natural Park - Denia
- Have a traditional paella valenciana - Valencia
- Experience art in the Fine Arts Museum - Valencia
- Play hide and seek in the Casco Antiguo - Alicante
The 16th century Gerro Tower in the Province of Valencia.
Where to book ferry tickets from Denia?
On Ferryhopper you can book tickets to the Balearic Islands from Denia and easily plan your trip in just 4 clicks! Find all the information you need about ferry schedules from the port of Denia, check Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries for available ferry routes and book tickets from Denia Port with no extra fees!