The port of Dénia is located in the region of Valencia in Spain. From Dénia you can travel by ferry directly to the Balearic Islands of Ibiza, Mallorca and Formentera. On Ferryhopper, you can find all the information you need about tickets, ferry routes from the port of Dénia and holidays in the Spanish coast!
Ferry schedules and ferry tickets from the port of Dénia
Dénia is the perfect destination to start your adventure in the Balearic Islands. You can find frequent ferry routes to the islands of Ibiza, Mallorca and Formentera to plan your trip in Spain. The port of the cosmopolitan city serves ferry crossings to the nearby islands throughout the year and it is easily accessible from both Alicante and Valencia.
Lighthouse at the port of Dénia in Spain.
Ferry from Dénia to Ibiza
You can easily travel from Dénia to the two major ports of the island: Ibiza Town and San Antonio.
- From Dénia to Ibiza Town: With Baleària you can travel to the main port of Ibiza in approximately 2-3 hours throughout the year. There are 2-3 daily ferry crossings and tickets start at €60 without vehicle.
- From Dénia to San Antonio: From the port of Dénia you can also travel to San Antonio in Ibiza with Baleària. The ferry route takes around 2-3 hours and it is in operation throughout the year. There is at least 1 ferry crossing daily and tickets start at €60.
Find more information about the Dénia - Ibiza itinerary.
Ferry from Dénia to Mallorca
The Dénia - Mallorca ferry route is the fastest way to reach the island of Mallorca by ferry. The ferry starts at the port of Dénia and arrives at Palma de Mallorca in 5-7 hours. The service offered by Baleària is daily with around 14 weekly itineraries available. Tickets start at €60-€70.
Tip: There are regular ferry routes from Mallorca to Menorca. It’s a great idea to combine your trip to Mallorca with some island-hopping and explore more of the Balearic Islands!
Ferry from Dénia to Formentera
The ferry crossing from Dénia to the island of Formentera takes just 2 hours. The Dénia - Formentera route is the fastest way to reach the Balearic island. The itinerary is normally serviced by Baleària and it is available all year long. During the summer there are daily departures twice a day, while off-season you can catch the ferry to Formentera 5 days a week. The ticket price starts at approximately €50.
Palm trees and umbrellas in the exotic Cala San Vicente beach in Ibiza.
How to get to the port of Dénia?
To get to the port of Dénia by car you can take the A7 motorway either from Valencia or Alicante. Dénia is located within 1 hour from both cities, which are also serviced by international airports.
From the city centre of Dénia, follow the main city road, Carrer de Patricio Ferrándiz, which leads to the port, and follow the signs to the terminals.
Vacation in Dénia and Valencia
The Community of Valencia is home to some of the top seaside destinations in Spain. Apart from the convenient ferry routes, the cities of the region are popular for the local culture, heavenly beaches and gastronomy. Feryhopper suggests you don’t miss out on the following experiences.
Beaches in Dénia:
- La Marineta Cassiana, south of Dénia
- El Trampolí, south of Dénia
- Punta Negra, south of Dénia
- Punta del Raset, north of Dénia
- Les Bovetes, north of Dénia
- Les Albaranes, north of Dénia
- Les Deveses, north of Dénia
Activities and sightseeing in the Valencian Community:
- Visit the Tower of Gerro - Dénia
- Attend the Las Fallas festival - Valencia
- Learn about local history at the Atalaya Castle - Villena
- Lose yourself in the Baix La Mar neighborhood - Dénia
- Visit the Castle of Santa Barbara - Alicante
- Taste turrón at a local shop - Jijona
- Explore Mount Montgó Natural Park - Dénia
- Have a traditional paella valenciana - Valencia
- Experience art in the Fine Arts Museum - Valencia
- Play hide and seek in the Casco Antiguo - Alicante
The 16th century Gerro Tower in the Province of Valencia.
Where to book ferry tickets from Dénia?
On Ferryhopper you can book tickets to the Balearic Islands from Dénia and easily plan your trip in just 4 clicks! Find all the information you need about ferry schedules from the port of Dénia, check Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries for available ferry routes and book tickets from Dénia Port with no extra fees!