Do you wish to travel with your family from Crete to Santorini? Are you travelling with a group of friends and want to explore the beauty of the Greek islands? Then the new special offer by Minoan Lines is what you need for your holidays in Greece this summer!
The Ferryhopper team has collected all the information you need about this offer with the highspeed ferry ‘Santorini Palace’ that connects the port of Heraklion in Crete with the islands of the Cyclades such as Mykonos, Santorini, Paros and Ios.
Minoan Lines Special Offer - Summer 2019
The new special offer by Minoan Lines is ideal if you want to travel with your family or friends fast and in comfort to the Greek islands. The offer allows you to book 4 ferry tickets for the Santorini Palace ferry routes and get 1 of them for free!
Below you can find the offer’s terms and conditions, information about the Santorini Palace ferry routes as well as how to book your ferry tickets and get this special offer!
How to get Minoan Lines Special Offer?
In order to get the Minoan Lines special offer you need to:
- Book your ferry tickets with SANTORINI PALACE
- Book ferry trips until the 31/07/2019
- Book 4 ferry tickets to get 1 for free
Can I cancel my ferry tickets?
The ferry tickets bought with this special offer cannot be partially cancelled. Any modifications to the booking should apply to all of the passengers.
How will I find out if the special offer has been applied on my ferry ticket?
The offer on the itinerary’s total cost will show automatically on the price verification page. See the images below for further help.
1. Search for your preferred ferry route
2. Choose the Santorini Palace itinerary that suits your holiday plans
3. Verify the total cost of all passengers ferry trip (offer is applied on the total cost of the itinerary)
To which islands can I go with Santorini Palace?
That's a good question and definitely something you need to know in order to get the special offer by Minoan Lines!
Santorini Palace is a large high-speed ferry by the Greek ferry company Minoan Lines that connects the island of Crete with the Aegean islands. More specifically, and according to 2019 data, the Santorini Palace runs ferry routes between the port of Heraklion in Crete and the Cycladic islands of:
Ferry connections Crete - Santorini - Mykonos: Summer 2019
Here are some useful information about the ferry connections operated by Santorini Palace.
- The Santorini Palace high speed vessel connects daily the ports of Heraklion (Crete), with the ports of Santorini and Mykonos also passing by the islands of Paros and Ios.
- The daily departure time of Santorini Palace from the port of Heraklion is 9:40 in the morning. The duration of the ferry trip to Santorini is 2 hours and to Mykonos 5 hours.
- The return ferry route departs from Mykonos at 14:45 in the afternoon and arrives at the port of Heraklion at 19.30.
- You can get more information about the Santorini Palace ferry routes in our relevant blog post.
- On our pages you will also find useful information about the ferry routes Mykonos - Heraklion, Santorini - Heraklion, Crete-Santorini and Crete-Mykonos.
Planning your holidays and traveling to the Greek islands is now easier with Ferryhopper!
How to book your ferry tickets with Santorini Palace
On the Ferryhopper search engine you will find all the available ferry routes with Santorini Palace from or to Crete and the Cyclades!
Book your tickets for ferry trips until the 31st of July 2019 and get 4 tickets for the price of 3!