Book early your summer ferry tickets and get a discount with Zante Ferries!
Are you daydreaming of swimming in the endless blue sea of the Cyclades, or watching a beautiful sunset over the Aegean? Summer in the Greek islands is already here and ‘Zante Ferries’ offers a 25% discount if you book your ferry tickets from Piraeus to the Cyclades until the 31/5/2019.
The booking offer applies to:
- All Zante Ferries itineraries from the port of Piraeus to the Cyclades
- Round-trip bookings
- Return trips from and to Piraeus that happen in the summer period, from the 14th of June to the 8th of September 2019.
- Bookings made by the 31st of May 2019.
The discount in your ferry ticket price will automatically show in the price verification page, in the return ticket price section.
Have a look at the images below for further assistance:
1. Search for your preferred ferry route
2. Find the Zante Ferries itinerary that suits your summer plans
3. Verify the total cost of your selected ferry trip (discount is applied on the return ticket price)
Which ferry routes are operated by Zante Ferries?
The ferry company Zante Ferries has two conventional ferries: ‘Dionisios Solomos’ and ‘Adamantios Korais’.
The company’s ferries run frequent itineraries from Piraeus to the islands of Western Cyclades. More specifically, Zante Ferries connect the port of Piraeus with: Kythnos, Serifos, Sifnos, Milos, Kimolos, Folegandros, Ios, Sikinos as well as Santorini.
How to book your ferry tickets with Zante Ferries
On the Ferryhopper search engine you will find all the available ferry itineraries from Piraeus to the Cyclades with Zante Ferries! Choose the island destination that you want, the time and day you want to travel and book the offered discount in just few clicks!
Booking your ferry tickets to the Greek islands has never been easier!