Traveling from Zakynthos to Kyllini by ferry
There are 4 daily ferry crossings from Zante to Kyllini all year round, with tickets cost starting from 9,5€. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Zakynthos to Kyllini*
Is there a ferry from Zante to Kyllini?
Usually, there are at least 3-4 ferry crossings per day all year long. This can change depending on the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The main ferry company that operates on this route is Levante Ferries.
How long is the ferry ride from Zante to Kyllini?
The ferry trip duration is approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
How much is the ferry from Zante to Kyllini?
The cost of a one-way ferry ticket is around 9,5€ - 10€.
What's the ferry schedule from Zante to Kyllini?
During the summer months, there are up to 6 daily ferries traveling from Zante to Kyllini, while in the winter there are at least 3 ferry crossings per day. The earliest ferry departs from Zante at around 05.30 and the latest can be from 18.00 to 22.00 depending on the season.
What's the distance between Zante and Kyllini?
The distance between the port of Zakynthos (Zante) and the port of Kyllini is 15 nautical miles (around 28 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Zante to Kyllini?
Yes, traveling within Greek destinations is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please visit our relevant FAQ pages.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Zante to Kyllini?
On Ferryhopper you can find real-time ferry information for the crossing Zante - Kyllini and book ferry tickets online at the best prices.
View of the Ionian Sea from the castle of Chlemoutsi, one of Kyllini's top sightseeing options.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Zante to Kyllini
- The port of Zakynthos can get quite busy, particularly during the summer months. We, therefore, recommend arriving in advance of your ferry departure.
- The ferries that travel from Zante to Kyllini have a garage for vehicle transfer. In high season, make sure to book your vehicle tickets in advance as they can sell out.
- From the port of Kyllini, you can easily drive or take a bus to Patras or Athens. The trip Kyllini - Patras is about 1 hour and Kyllini - Athens about 3,5 hours.
- We suggest that you book your return trip to Zante (Zakynthos) as far in advance as possible.
- The port of Kyllini is a great departure point to explore the Peloponnese area and sites such as Ancient Olympia or Kaiafas thermal springs.
- On our Ferry map, you can find all ferry connections from the port of Kyllini to the Ionian sea.