Traveling from Mallorca to Tolón by ferry
The island of Mallorca in the Balearic islands has a regular ferry connection with the port of Toulon in the south coast of France. Travelling by ferry from the Balearic islands to France is an excellent option, especially if you want to transfer your vehicle and have the opportunity to drive around the French Riviera. On Ferryhopper you will find all available ferry connections from Mallorca to Toulon, information about your ferry trip as well as ferry ticket types and available ticket price range.
How frequent is the ferry connection from Mallorca to Toulon?
The port of Alcudia in Mallorca and the French port of Toulon have a seasonal ferry connection that usually runs from April to late October. There are 2 ferries per week operating on this ferry route mostly by the ferry company Corsica Ferries. The frequency of Alcudia - Toulon ferry connection is subject to change according to season and demand so make sure you check the Ferryhopper pages for updates from ferry companies!
How long is the ferry trip from Mallorca to Toulon?
The duration of the Alcudia - Toulon ferry trip is around 10,5 hours and we recommend that you book a bed cabin for a more comfortable journey. On Ferryhopper you will find all available ferry ticket types including bed cabins and vehicle tickets, to book the itinerary in the way that best suits your needs.
Ferry ticket price Mallorca - Toulon
The ferry ticket prices for the Alcudia to Toulon trip start from 20 euros and can get up to 65 euros for an economy seat (according to the 2019 data). It is recommended that you book your ferry tickets in advance for the Mallorca-France ferry route as, particularly during the summer, they can sell out quickly!
Distance between Mallorca and Toulon
The distance between the port of Alcudia in Mallorca and the port of Toulon is approximately 430km (232 nautical miles)
Tips for your ferry trip from Mallorca
- If you travel with your own vehicle, we recommend that you arrive at the port of Alcudia in Mallorca at least 90 minutes in advance of your ferry departure. For travelers without a vehicle 60 minutes in advance would be sufficient.
- In Mallorca, there is a good bus service that connects the port of Alcudia with the city and port of Palma de Mallorca on the other side of the island. The distance between the two ports of Mallorca is approximately 55km and the drive (or bus trip) is around 1 hour.
- The port of Toulon is located between Marseille and the Cote d'Azur. If you have a vehicle, you can easily drive to Nice and Cannes and enjoy the weather and lifestyle of the French Riviera.
- From the port of Toulon, you can also travel to other ports in France, Corsica, as well as to Italy. In our updated search engine you can find all available ferry routes and connections from the French port of Toulon to Mediterranean destinations.
- If you have any questions about your ferry trip from Mallorca to Toulon or generally about your booking please do not hesitate to contact the Ferryhopper team.