Ferry from Cork to Roscoff
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Cork to Roscoff?
The Cork - Roscoff ferry route is available with 1-2 weekly crossings from March to November. The route is operated by the ferry company Brittany Ferries.
Tip: please note that the ferry timetable for the route from Cork to Roscoff is subject to change. You can check the latest updates on ferry schedules and ticket prices for this route on Ferryhopper.
What’s the ferry schedule from Cork to Roscoff?
As of now, the ferry from Cork departs on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 16:00, and arrives in Roscoff at 07:00 or 08:00 the next day.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Cork to Roscoff?
The ferry ticket price from Cork to Roscoff starts at around €55 for a single ticket. The final ticket cost depends on vehicle selection, discounts, offers, and seat type.
On Ferryhopper, you can find many available offers for the Ireland - France ferry routes. Find the lowest prices and best offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at no extra cost.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Cork to Roscoff?
The ferry trip from Cork to Roscoff lasts from 14 to 15 hr.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Cork to Roscoff?
The crossings from Cork to Roscoff are usually operated by conventional ferries. The fastest ferry to Roscoff reaches the port in about 14 hr.
What’s the distance between Cork and Roscoff?
The distance between Cork and Roscoff is 341 nautical miles (around 631 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Roscoff from Cork
Take a look at some useful tips for your ferry trip to Roscoff:
- In the busy months from May to September, we recommend arriving at the port of Cork well in advance to avoid delays. The same applies to ferry trips on weekends.
- When checking your ferry departure/arrival time, note that there's a 1-hr time difference between Ireland and France.
- To travel from Ireland to France, you should carry with you either a valid passport or an officially recognized European Union ID card.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, the ferry schedules from Roscoff to Cork may change. Make sure to confirm your ferry’s departure time. You can also track your ferry in real time on the Ferryhopper app!
Where to take the ferry from Cork to Roscoff
Ferries to Roscoff depart from the port of Cork, also known as Ringaskiddy Ferry Port. It is located just 15 km (or a 30-40 minutes drive) from the Cork city center and is easily accessible by car or bus.
It is well connected by the N28. Parking is only permitted for dropping off and picking up. Alternatively, you can take the no.223 bus service between the city center and Ringaskiddy village, which is a 10-15 minute walk from the port terminal.
Am I allowed to travel from Cork to Roscoff?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Cork to Roscoff. Before planning your trip, take a look at the latest updates on Covid-19 and ferry travel in France, including all the documents required for your journey.
Can I travel on the ferry from Cork to Roscoff with a car?
Yes, ferries traveling from Cork to Roscoff have car decks, so you can embark your vehicle.
On the Brittany Ferries vessels traveling from Cork to Roscoff, there is no official limit to the luggage you can carry. However, for foot passengers, the company recommends limiting their luggage to a maximum of 2 pieces weighing 20 kg per crossing.
During your ferry trip from Cork to Roscoff, you can keep your luggage next to you, keep it in your vehicle, or store it in your cabin.
Good to know: bear in mind that there is no check-in procedure for luggage items.
Ferries traveling from Cork to Roscoff have 2- and 4-berth cabins, as well as comfortable seats.
You can bring your pet onboard the ferry to Roscoff from Cork.
- If you travel with the Pont-Aven ferry, your pet can stay in a pet-friendly cabin (except guide dogs) or in your vehicle throughout the trip.
- If you travel with the Armorique ferry, your pet should remain in your vehicle. Pets staying in vehicles are not allowed in cabins, the pet exercise area or any other public areas of the vessel.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Cork to Roscoff?
Currently, there are no available tickets online on Ferryhopper. However, you can find more information about the ferry from Cork to Roscoff on our Map of ferries, compare prices and schedules, and plan your trip to France easily and quickly!