Traveling from Tenerife to Fuerteventura by ferry
There are more than 15 ferry crossings per week from Tenerife to Fuerteventura with tickets starting at €32. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Tenerife to Fuerteventura*
Is there a ferry from Tenerife to Fuerteventura?
Normally, there are more than 15 weekly ferry crossings from Tenerife to Fuerteventura operated by 3 ferry companies. The ferry from Tenerife travels to 2 ports in Fuerteventura: Morro Jable and Puerto del Rosario. The route is available all year long, serviced by Naviera Armas and Trasmediterránea. Fred Olsen Express also operates on this route occasionally.
How long is the ferry ride from Tenerife to Fuerteventura?
The ferry crossing ranges from 7 to 11 hours. The fastest route is to take the ferry from the port Santa Cruz de Tenerife to Morro Jable in Fuerteventura.
How much is the ferry from Tenerife to Fuerteventura?
The starting price for a standard ferry ticket from Tenerife to Fuerteventura ranges from €32 to €91, depending on the ferry company and the vessel type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Tenerife to Fuerteventura?
The Tenerife - Fuerteventura itinerary is available throughout the year. The earliest ferry route is usually at 05:00 and the latest crossing is at 23:59.
What’s the distance between Tenerife and Fuerteventura?
The distance between Tenerife and Fuerteventura is approximately 100 nautical miles (185 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Tenerife to Fuerteventura?
Yes, travel between Tenerife and Fuerteventura is currently allowed. There are no movement restrictions in place for the Canaries. Visit our relevant FaQ section, to get the latest information on COVID-19 travel arrangements.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Tenerife to Fuerteventura?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to Fuerteventura from Tenerife. Find information about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and tickets, and plan your trip.
Yellow lifeguard watchtower at the Sotavento de Jandía Beach in Fuerteventura.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Tenerife to Fuerteventura
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife is one of the most popular ports of the Canary Islands and can get quite busy. For that reason, consider getting to the port at least 1h 30min before boarding,especially if you are traveling with a vehicle.
- Fuerteventura is really close to other Canary Islands like Gran Canaria and Lanzarote. Plan your island hopping trip in the Canarian Archipelago with Ferryhopper!
- A great idea for a one-day excursion from Fuerteventura is the Island of Lobos, to the north of the island.
- The island of Tenerife is rich in cultural and natural sights. You can spend a full week on the island of Tenerife before hopping on to Fuerteventura or another Canary.
- Fuerteventura is the ideal destination for water-sports enthusiasts. You can also enjoy the sea on a family vacation, as there are plenty of kids-friendly facilities.
- If you’re looking forward to planning your ferry trip in Spain for next summer, have a look at all latest ferry schedules for next year.