Traveling from Tenerife to Fuerteventura by ferry
Tenerife is located in the center of the Canarian complex. The port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is well connected with Fuerteventura through the ports of Puerto de Rosario, the capital of Fuerteventura, and Morro Jable, which is located in the south part of the island. There are several ferries connecting Tenerife with Fuerteventura, and on Ferryhopper you can find all ferry information, ferry deals, compare prices & book cheap tickets.
Ferry schedules from Tenerife to Fuerteventura*
How frequent is the ferry connection between Tenerife and Fuerteventura?
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife - Puerto del Rosario: This ferry connection is usually operated by the ferry company Naviera Armas with 3 weekly crossings.
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife - Morro Jable: This is a more regular ferry crossing that is operated by Naviera Armas as well. The frequency of this sailing is 7 times per week.
How long is the ferry ride from Tenerife to Fuerteventura?
The ferry trip from Tenerife to Fuerteventura varies depending on the port of arrival and departure. The ferry ride from Santa Cruz de Tenerife to Morro Jable is approximately 6hr 15 min and to Puerto del Rosario is about 11 hrs.
What is the distance between Tenerife and Fuerteventura?
The port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 108.5 nautical miles (201 km) from Morro Jable and 154 nautical miles (285 km) from Puerto del Rosario.
Prices of ferry tickets Tenerife-Fuerteventura
The ferry ticket for the trip from Tenerife to Puerto del Rosario cost around 85 euros per passenger and to to Morro Jable is approximately 65 euros for the same ferry ticket type.
Where to book my ferry tickets from Tenerife to Fuerteventura?
You can book online your ferry tickets from Tenerife to Fuerteventura on Ferryhopper, by comparing prices & booking without hidden fees on a safe bank environment. You can find the best deals, get your e-ticket with an e-mail and enjoy the best customer support throught your planning and travel experience.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Tenerife to Fuerteventura:
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife is one of the most popular ports of the Canary Islands and can be quite busy. For that reason we suggest that you get to the port at least 90 min before boarding, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- Fuerteventura is really close to other Canary islands like Gran Canaria and Lanzarote. Check the Ferryhopper map of ferries and plan an amazing island hopping on the Canarian Archipelago!
- A great idea for an one day excursion from Fuerteventura is the Island of Lobos, to the north of the island.
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper Team !