Ferry from Cetara to Maiori
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Cetara to Maiori?
Yes, you can catch a ferry from Cetara to Maiori all year round. There are up to 7 daily departures and the ferry companies that mainly operate on this route are Grassi Junior (available all year) and Travelmar (from April to early November).
What’s the ferry schedule from Cetara to Maiori?
The earliest ferry usually departs from Cetara at 09:20 and arrives in Maiori at 09:40. The latest departure from Cetara is usually at 17:00.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Cetara to Maiori?
The cost of a single ferry ticket starts from €7.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Maiori from Cetara. Find real-time information about our ferry routes, compare fares and offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at the best price.
Take advantage of the available discounts and travel by ferry from Cetara to Maiori with lower-cost ferry tickets. Travelmar and Grassi Junior offer discounts to the following passenger categories:
- Large groups of travelers
- Permanent residents of the Amalfi Coast
Note: infants up to 2 years old travel for free.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Cetara to Maiori?
The Cetara to Maiori ferry duration is approximately 15 to 20 min.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Cetara to Maiori?
The connection from Cetara to Maiori is operated only by high-speed boats. The fastest ferry to Maiori from Cetara takes only 15 min.
What’s the distance between Cetara and Maiori?
The distance between Cetara and Maiori is 3 nautical miles (around 6 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Maiori from Cetara
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Cetara to Maiori:
- In case of hazardous weather conditions, ferry services are usually suspended. Please make sure to always consult with the company you are traveling with.
- Minori, a nearby village, is only a 5-min ferry ride away from Maiori. For more information, check the Maiori - Minori route!
- Skip the car and start your Amalfi Coast adventure by taking the ferry from Salerno to Maiori!
- The beautiful Salicerchie beach is only a 20-min walk from the port of Maiori. This natural setting is ideal for those seeking to escape the crowds.
Where to take the ferry from Cetara to Maiori?
Ferries to Maiori depart from the Via Galea pier in the port of Cetara.
The port area is just a short distance from town and offers a variety of services. There are bars, restaurants, sandwich shops, and various shops selling typical products nearby.
Can I travel on the ferry from Cetara to Maiori with a car?
You cannot bring your vehicle on the ferry to Maiori from Cetara.
You can leave your car in the port's municipal parking lot, which is very convenient.
Each company operating between Amalfi and Minori has its own luggage policy:
- Travelmar allows passengers to bring 1 piece of hand luggage with a maximum size of 45x35x20 cm.
- On Grassi Junior ferries you can bring your luggage on board by paying an additional fee of €2.
Given the short duration of the Cetara - Maiori route, there are no cabins on the vessels.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry to Maiori from Cetara. In order to be allowed on board, all pets should hold a ticket (costs €5).
Smaller animals must be kept in special carriers, while large-sized animals must be equipped with a muzzle and a leash.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Cetara to Maiori
You can easily book Maiori ferry tickets on Ferryhopper. Find all available ferry crossings on our Map of Ferries, compare schedules and prices, and book your ferry to Maiori from Cetara!