Ferry from Naxos to Amorgos
Tickets & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Naxos to Amorgos?
There are usually around 10 ferry crossings every week by 3 ferry companies in the Naxos to Amorgos route during the whole year. The route is served by both conventional and high-speed ferries while schedules and itineraries are subject to change depending on the season and the weather. You can check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that mainly operate on this route are Small Cyclades Lines, Blue Star Ferries, and Seajets.
How long is the ferry ride from Naxos to Amorgos?
The duration of the ferry ride varies from 1,5 hours to 4 hours depending on the type of vessel and its scheduled itinerary.
How much is the ferry from Naxos to Amorgos?
The cost of a single ferry ticket starts from 11€ and can be up to 36€. The final ticket price depends on reductions, offers, seat type, vehicle option, or vessel type.
What's the ferry schedule from Naxos to Amorgos?
In high-season, there are 2 or 3 daily ferries from Naxos to Amorgos while in winter months there are at least 10 weekly sailings on this route. The earliest departure is around 08.00-09.00 from Naxos and the latest ferry departs either around 14.00 or around 23.00 (depending on the season).
What's the distance between Naxos and Amorgos?
The distance between Naxos and Amorgos is approximately 35 nautical miles (i.e 55km).
Am I allowed to travel from Naxos to Amorgos?
Yes, travel across Greek destinations is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please check our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Naxos to Amorgos?
On Ferryhopper you can check updated ferry schedules and daily crossings for the Naxos-Amorgos route and book cheap ferry tickets online.
The beautiful blue sea of Amorgos that inspired the film 'Le Grand Bleu' by Luc Besson.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Naxos to Amorgos
- We recommend arriving at the port of Naxos at least 45 minutes in advance of your ferry departure.
- If you have any questions about your ferry do not hesitate to ask the port authorities personnel for information.
- Ferries from Naxos travel either to the port of Katapola or the port of Aegiali in Amorgos. The 2 ports are located within a 25km (40min drive) distance to each other.
- We recommend renting a car in Amorgos in order to explore the island as much as possible.
- For extra tips about holidays in Amorgos, visit our relevant destination pages.
- Amorgos is also a great gateway to the Small Cyclades such as Koufonisia, Donousa, Irakleia, or Schoinoussa.
- You can find all ferry connections from Amorgos and the Cyclades on our Map of ferries.