Traveling from Rhodes to Kastellorizo by ferry
There are 2 to 6 weekly ferry crossings from Rhodes to Katellorizo with ticket costs from 20€. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Rhodes to Kastellorizo*
Is there a ferry from Rhodes to Katellorizo?
The port of Rhodes is connected by ferry to beautiful Kastellorizo with regular ferry services all year round. In the winter, there are 2 itineraries per week from Rhodes to Kastellorizo, and in the summer at least 6 weekly itineraries. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that mainly serve this line are Blue Star Ferries, Dodekanisos Seaways, and Saos Ferries.
How long is the ferry ride from Rhodes to Katellorizo?
The route from Rhodes to Kastellorizo lasts around 2.5 hours by speedboat and 3-5 hours by conventional ferry. The duration of the trip varies depending mainly on the type of vessel and the ferry company.
How much is the ferry from Rhodes to Katellorizo?
The average price for a standard ferry ticket for the route Rhodes - Katellorizo ranges between 18-21€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Rhodes to Katellorizo?
There are around 8 weekly ferry crossings from Rhodes to Kastellorizo. The earliest ferry usually departs at 07:00 and arrives in Kastellorizo around 10:40. The last scheduled trip is at 15:30, reaching the port at 17:50.
What’s the distance between Rhodes and Katellorizo?
The port of Rhodes is 68 nautical miles (126 km) from the port of Kastellorizo.
Am I allowed to travel from Rhodes to Katellorizo?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Wild beach with blue waters in Kastellorizo.
How can I book ferry tickets from Rhodes to Katellorizo?
On Ferryhopper you can book ferries online from Rhodes to Kastellorizo at the best prices. On our pages, you will compare all available ferry itineraries to Kastellorizo and Dodecanese, schedules, prices and ticket types to organize your trip as you wish.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Rhodes to Katellorizo
- The port of Rhodes is one of the largest in the Dodecanese and is easily accessible from the city center, either by car or by bus or on foot. The passenger port of Rhodes is close to many of the city’s attractions, and a 20-minute walk from the Rhodes Bus Station (1.5 km). As the port can be quite busy, especially in summer, we suggest you be there at least 45 minutes before the departure of your ship. If you are traveling with your vehicle, it is a good idea to be at the port at least 1 hour before departure.
- If you are thinking of traveling from Rhodes to Katellorizo this summer, it is a good idea to plan your trip in advance. Especially if you want to book a cabin, as the trip is long, it is good to book ferry tickets at least 1.5 months in advance.
- Kastelorizo is a small and beautiful island of the Dodecanese, ideal for quiet vacation. From Kastellorizo you can hop to the neighboring coasts of Turkey but also to other islands of the Dodecanese such as Symi, Tilos, Nisyros, Kos, or Patmos. On the Ferryhopper map of ferries, you will find all the ferry connections from Kastelorizo to organize your trip to the Dodecanese.
- Other popular crossings from the port of Rhodes are those to the cosmopolitan Patmos and Kos, or the butterfly island, Astypalea. You can find more information about Rhodes - Patmos, Rhodes - Kos and Rhodes - Astypalea itineraries on the Ferryhopper pages.
- Any information you need about booking, itineraries and any changes in your trip, you can contact the Ferryhopper team.