Traveling from Toulon to Mallorca by ferry
There are 2-4 weekly ferry crossings from Toulon to Mallorca, serviced by Corsica Ferries. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Toulon to Mallorca*
Is there a ferry from Toulon to Mallorca?
The ferry route from Toulon to Mallorca is available on a seasonal basis, normally from April to October. The itinerary is operated 2-4 times a week depending on the month. There are 12 monthly crossings on average. The itinerary is operated by the ferry company Corsica Ferries. You can check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Toulon to Mallorca?
The ferry trip duration from Toulon to Mallorca is approximately 13h. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on the type of vessel and the weather conditions.
How much is the ferry from Toulon to Mallorca?
The price for a standard ferry ticket from Toulon to Mallorca is €26. The ticket fare is higher if you want to travel with a vehicle or book a cabin.
What’s the ferry schedule from Toulon to Mallorca?
The ferry route from Toulon to the port of Alcúdia in Mallorca is available 2-4 days per week. The ferry usually leaves at 18:02 and reaches Mallorca around 09:00 the following day.
What’s the distance between Toulon and Mallorca?
The distance between Toulon and Mallorca is approximately 246 nautical miles (455 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Toulon to Mallorca?
At the moment, it is not possible to travel to Mallorca from the port of Toulon. The Toulon - Mallorca itinerary is scheduled to be back in operation starting April 2021. For up-to-date information on COVID-19 ferry travel, visit our FaQ page.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Toulon to Mallorca?
You can easily book ferry tickets to Mallorca from France on Ferryhopper. Find information about available routes on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and itineraries, and plan your trip.
Iron sculpture at the promenade of Colònia de Sant Jordi in southern Mallorca.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Toulon to Mallorca
- From the two ports of Mallorca you can go island hopping in the Balearics and travel to mainland Spain and France!
- If you’re eager to start planning your getaway in Spain, have a look at the latest ferry schedules for 2021.
- Mallorca (or Majorca) has a typical Mediterranean climate with warm summers and mild winters. The best time to visit the island is from May to September.
- From the port of Toulon, you can also travel to the Mediterranean islands of Sicily, Corsica and Sardinia.
- If you’re spending a few days in Toulon before your trip to Mallorca, you can explore the beautiful French Riviera. A day trip to Marseille is a must!