Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Kassos
Tickets & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Kassos?
There are 2-3 ferry services during the week to Kassos with departures occurring in the afternoon. However, this can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that usually operate this route are Blue Star Ferries and Aegeon Pelagos.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Piraeus) to Kassos?
The ferry trip from the port of Piraeus to that of Kassos lasts approximately 21 hours. For this reason, we suggest booking a cabin or airline seat if you want to travel more comfortably and sleep during the trip.
How much is the ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Kassos?
Ferry tickets from Piraeus to Kassos start from 20€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Athens (Piraeus) to Kassos?
There are at least 2-3 weekly ferry crossings from Piraeus to Kassos. The earliest ferry usually departs at 15:00 and arrives in Kassos around 13:00, the next noon. The last scheduled trip is at 18:00, reaching the port of Kassos at 12:30, the following day.
What’s the distance between Athens (Piraeus) and Kassos?
The port of Piraeus is located close to 220 nautical miles (407 km) from Kassos.
Am I allowed to travel from Athens (Piraeus) to Kassos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Fishing nets and boats in Kassos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Kassos?
Get on the Ferryhopper platform and book online cheap ferry tickets to Kassos in a few clicks. Compare prices and routes and organize your trip easily, quickly and economically.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Athens (Piraeus) to Kassos
- The port of Piraeus is usually full of travelers during the whole summer season and many ferries can arrive or depart at the same time. We suggest you be at the port at least 1 hour earlier, while you can ask the port authorities for information about your ferry.
- If you go to the port of Piraeus by means of transport, don’t forget that you will need some time to reach the departure gate. For example, the gate for ferries to Kassos is E1, which is about a 25-minute walk from the metro / suburban station. You can also take the free bus to the port of Piraeus, which runs all day to the departure gates.
- Due to the long journey, most of the vessels have cabins, air seats and garages for transporting vehicles.
- Kassos is located in the southern part of the Dodecanese and is often connected with Rhodes, Karpathos and ports of Crete. You can check our map of ferries to organize island-hopping in a few steps.
- For any additional information about the trip from Piraeus to Kassos, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer service team!