Traveling from Kyllini to Zakynthos by ferry
There are up to 5 ferry crossings daily from Kyllini to Zante (Zakynthos) with a sailing duration of 1 hour 15 minutes. Find all information regarding ticket prices as well as departure times and book your ferry tickets.
Ferry schedules from Kyllini to Zakynthos*
Is there a ferry from Kyllini to Zante?
There are at least 4 to 5 ferry crossings per day from Kyllini to Zante throughout the whole year. This can change depending on the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The main ferry company operating on this route is Levante Ferries.
How long is the ferry ride from Kyllini to Zante?
The duration of the ferry ride is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Kyllini to Zante?
No, unfortunately, the crossing Kyllini - Zante is not served by fast ferries.
How much is the ferry from Kyllini to Zante?
The cost of a single ferry ticket starts at 9,5€. Keep in mind that the fare gets higher or lower according to reductions, offers, seat type and garage space.
What's the ferry schedule from Kyllini to Zante?
Throughout the whole year, there are at least 4 to 5 ferry departures from Kyllini to Zante, while in the summer there can be up to 6 ferries per day serving the route. The earliest ferry to Zante departs at around 06.00 and the latest at 22.00 in the evening.
What's the distance between Kyllini and Zante?
The distance between the port of Kyllini and the port of Zante is 15 nautical miles (28km).
Am I allowed to travel from Kyllini to Zante?
Yes, at the moment you can travel freely across Greek destinations. For the latest updates on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please check our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Kyllini to Zante?
Compare all available ferry schedules from the port of Kyllini to Zante on Ferryhopper, and book ferry tickets online, easy and fast.
Impressive blue waters in the port of Zante (Zakynthos)
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Kyllini to Zante
- Buses from Athens to Kyllini depart daily from the Athens bus station in Kifisos. You can contact the bus station for info here +302105124910 /1.
- The port of Kyllini is easy to reach but we recommend that you get there at least 45 minutes prior to your ferry trip to avoid queues.
- Ferries from Kyllini to Zante also have a garage for vehicle transfer. Make sure you book your tickets in advance as especially in high-season the spaces can be limited.
- We recommend booking your return tickets to Kyllini in advance.
- Zante (or Zakynthos) is a great holiday destination. For extra tips on what to do on the island, check our relevant destination page.
- From Zante, you can easily travel by ferry to the nearby islands of Kefalonia and Ithaki. On our Map of ferries, you can check all ferry crossings in the Ionian sea.
Where to take the ferry from Kyllini to Zante?
The port of Kyllini is located in the town center and is the main getaway to the Ionian Islands. Kyllini is located 70km from Patras and around 290km from Athens. You can get to the port by car or even buses as there are daily departures from both Athens bus station in Kifisos and Patras bus station (near Patras' port). Keep in mind that there isn't a free parking lot near the port of Kyllini so you might take some extra time in account to find a parking space.
Ferry companies in Greece are usually quite flexible when it comes to luggage size and weight. You can keep your luggage next to you or store your bags and suitcases in the designated luggage area on the ferry to Zante.
Good to know: bear in mind that there is no check-in procedure for luggage items.
Tip: each ferry company has its own baggage allowance policy. We recommend that you don’t carry more than 50 kg of luggage to avoid delays due to restricted space in the luggage area.
The trip to Zante from Kyllini isn’t very long, and even the ferries don’t have cabins. For extra comfort during the journey, you can book a seat.