Traveling from Valencia to Menorca by ferry
There is 1 weekly ferry crossing from Valencia to Menorca (or Minorca). The crossing is serviced by the ferry company Trasmediterránea. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route
Ferry schedules from Valencia to Menorca*
Is there a ferry from Valencia to Menorca?
Normally, the route from Valencia to Menorca is available once a week. The route is active throughout the year, operated by Trasmediterránea. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Valencia to Menorca?
The ferry crossing from Valencia to Menorca is 15h. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on the type of vessel.
How much is the ferry from Valencia to Menorca?
The price for a standard ferry ticket from Valencia to Menorca is around €79. The price gets higher or lower according to vessel type, discounts, offers, seat type, or cabin selection.
What’s the ferry schedule from Valencia to Menorca?
There are is 1 weekly ferry route from Valencia to the island of Menorca, arriving at the port of Mahón. The ferry usually departs at 23:00 and arrives in Menorca at 14:00 the following day.
What’s the distance between Valencia and Menorca?
The distance between Valencia and Menorca is approximately 214 nautical miles (396 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Valencia to Menorca?
At the moment, it is only possible to travel from Valencia to Menorca and the Balearic Islands for non-holiday reasons. The autonomous community of Valencia is under perimetral confinement. For the latest COVID-19 ferry travel information, visit our relevant FaQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Valencia to Menorca?
On Ferryhopper you can easily book ferry tickets from Valencia to Menorca. Find information about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and fares, and plan your trip.
The picturesque cove of Calas Mitjana, perfect for swimming and sunbathing surrounded by lush vegetation.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Valencia to Menorca
- The port of Valencia is one of the busiest in Spain. Ferryhopper suggests that you arrive at the port at least 1h 30min before scheduled departure.
- From Menorca you can easily travel to the island of Mallorca for a day trip and enjoy island hopping to the rest of the Balearic Islands.
- If you’re wondering how far ferries can take you from Menorca, have a look at the latest 2021 ferry schedules and plan your trip in Spain!
- If you’re thinking of bringing a vehicle on board, it is best to book your tickets early, since garage space is limited.
- Menorca (also called Minorca) is a quiet, laid-back island with plenty of relaxation and entertainment opportunities. While party-goers prefer Mallorca and Ibiza for their wild island nights, Menorca can also surprise you with some great nightlife options.