Ferry from Valencia to Mallorca
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Valencia to Mallorca?
Keep in mind that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. You can check real-time schedules and ferry ticket prices for the Valencia - Mallorca crossings on Ferryhopper.
Am I allowed to travel from Valencia to Mallorca?
Yes, traveling from Valencia to Mallorca by ferry is allowed. Take a look at the latest updates on Covid-19 and ferry travel in Spain and get ready for your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Valencia to Mallorca
The Valencia - Mallorca ferry route operates year-round and it is available with more than 20 weekly crossings. Usually, the ferry frequency increases in the summer, as there are up to 4-5 daily ferries from Valencia to Palma de Mallorca.
Most ferries depart late in the evening. The earliest ferry departs just before 22:00, arriving at 05:00-07:00 in the morning. The latest departure from Valencia is scheduled for 23:00, with the ferry arriving at 06:00 in the morning.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Valencia to Mallorca?
The Valencia - Mallorca ferry prices start at around €40 and €62. The final ticket may vary depending on seasonality, available discounts, seat type and vehicle selection.
Discover the best available offers for the ferry route you’re interested in on Ferryhopper. Find real-time information about our ferry crossings, compare prices and offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at the best price.
Toddlers can travel from Valencia to Mallorca for free. There are also discount tickets for children and residents of the Balearic Islands throughout the year.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Valencia to Mallorca?
The Valencia - Palma de Mallorca ferry duration is approximately 7-9 hr, depending on the ferry operator and crossing you’ve chosen.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Valencia to Mallorca?
As of now, there are no high-speed ferries from Valencia to Mallorca. The distance is long so all connections are operated by conventional ferries that have cabins and garages.
The fastest ferry to Mallorca takes about 7 hr to reach the island.
What’s the distance between Valencia and Mallorca?
The distance between Valencia and Mallorca is approximately 137 nautical miles (254 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Mallorca from Valencia
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Valencia to Mallorca:
- The port of Valencia is one of the busiest in Spain. We suggest that you arrive at the port at least 1.5 hr before your departure.
- To visit the island like a pro, make sure to read our complete guide on getting to Mallorca!
- The best way to get around Mallorca is by car. You can bring your vehicle on the ferry or rent one upon arrival. There is also an extended bus network on the island.
- From the ports of Mallorca, you can easily travel to Ibiza and Menorca. Discover island hopping in the Balearics Islands on Ferryhopper!
- Check our Mallorca travel guide for more information and holiday tips about the island.
Where to take the ferry from Valencia to Mallorca
The port of Valencia is located close to the city center (25 min by car). You can easily get there by public transport, taxi or your vehicle. There is also a shuttle bus that takes passengers to the port terminals.
The Valencia - Mallorca ferry travels directly to the port of Palma, on the island's west coast.
Can I travel on the ferry from Valencia to Mallorca with a car?
Yes, you can travel with a vehicle on the Valencia - Palma ferries.
Each ferry operator serving this route has different luggage policies:
- Trasmediterránea allows passengers to carry luggage with a maximum weight of 40kg for cabins and 30kg for onboard seating. Ferries often have closed spaces for luggage.
- On the ferries of Baleària, there are no limitations on the amount of luggage per passenger, as long as you can handle it on your own. There are also open luggage trunks in the passenger lounges, where you can leave your luggage during the trip.
- With GNV, each passenger is allowed to carry up to 2 pieces of personal luggage.
Most of the ferries that travel to Mallorca from Valencia have cabins as well as numbered seats for a more comfortable trip.
When it comes to getting to Mallorca by ferry, you can bring along your pet. Make sure to provide any relevant information as you book your tickets. For more information regarding documents and pet travel, we suggest that you consult the ferry company you’re traveling with.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Valencia to Mallorca?
You can book your tickets for the Valencia - Mallorca ferry online on Ferryhopper. On our Map of ferries, you can find all available ferry connections, compare companies and prices, and book your ferry trip to Mallorca in just a few clicks.