Traveling from Valencia to Mallorca by ferry
One of the most popular ferry crossings of the Mediterranean Sea is the one from the port of Valencia to the port of Palma de Mallorca. With over 15 weekly sailings, traveling by ferry to Mallorca from mainland Spain, is an easy task. On the Ferryhopper pages, you can find all the information about ferry routes, itineraries and ferry tickets, in order to organize the best ferry trip from Valencia to Mallorca!
How frequent is the ferry connection between Valencia and Mallorca?
The ferry crossing from the port of Valencia to the port of Palma de Mallorca is one of the most popular, especially during the summer. There are over 18 weekly sailings that are usually operated by the ferry companies Balearia & Trasmediterranea.
How long is the ferry ride from Valencia to Mallorca?
The duration of the ferry journey between the port of Valencia and Palma de Mallorca is almost 8 hrs.
What is the distance between Valencia and Mallorca?
The distance between Valencia and the port of Mallorca is about 140 nautical miles (259 km).
Ferry tickets from Valencia to Mallorca: Cost
According to the data of the ferry companies of 2019: The price of the ferry ticket for this ferry route is approximately 65 euros for single footing passengers. Although, some ferries offer the option of booking a bed cabin and transporting your vehicle. You can visit the Ferryhopper pages, find all the available types of ferry tickets and book the most suitable for you!
How can I book my ferry tickets from Valencia to Mallorca?
You can easily book your ferry tickets using the Ferryhopper search engine. Find all the information about the ferry trips and their respective schedules and organize your ideal holidays!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Valencia to Mallorca:
- The port of Valencia can be quite busy during the summer months. For that reason, it is advised to get to the port 90 min before the departure, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- In Mallorca, there are bus services that connect the port with the island center. If you don’t own a vehicle, we recommend that you rent one so you can better enjoy your vacation there!
- The island of Mallorca is well connected with other islands of the Balearic complex. You can easily travel by ferry to Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera! In order to organize the best island hopping around the Balearic Islands, check the Ferryhopper map of ferries!
- Alternatively, you can reach Mallorca from the ports of Barcelona and Denia.
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper team!