Traveling from Nador to Motril by ferry
There are at least 4 weekly ferry crossings from Nador to Motril with an average duration of 6h 30min. Find all information regarding schedules and ticket prices. Compare ferry companies and book ferry tickets.
Ferry schedules from Nador to Motril*
Is there a ferry from Nador to Motril?
Normally, the route from Nador to the port of Motril is available with 4 weekly crossings. The route is operated by Naviera Armas and it is more frequent during peak season. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Nador to Motril?
The ferry crossing duration from Nador to Motril is around 6h 30min. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on the type of vessel and the weather conditions.
How much is the ferry from Nador to Motril?
Ferry tickets from Nador to Motril start at €33. If you want to book a cabin or travel with your vehicle, the fare will be higher.
What’s the ferry schedule from Nador to Motril?
There are around 4 routes per week from Nador to the port of Motril. The earliest crossing is usually at 02:00, reaching the Andalusian coast at 08:30. The latest ferry departs at 23:00 from Nador and arrives in Motril at 05:30. Timetables are seasonal and times are subject to change.
What’s the distance between Nador and Motril?
The distance between Motril and Melilla is approximately 98 nautical miles (181 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Nador to Motril?
At the moment, it is not possible to travel from Nador to Motril. Ferry routes between Morocco and Spain are currently suspended. For more information on COVID-19 ferry traveling, visit our FaQ page.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Nador to Motril?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to the port of Motril. Find information about available ferry routes on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and itineraries, and plan your trip.
Quiet sandy beach with umbrellas in Motril.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Nador to Motril
- The city of Nador is just a 30-minute drive to Melilla. If you have some time before boarding the ferry to Motril, you can visit Melilla across the border and witness the region’s history.
- The port of Motril is 4km from the town. If you’re not taking a vehicle on board, check the bus lines that connect the port with the town or book a taxi to arrange your transfer.
- Granada is very close to the port of Motril. During your stay in Andalusia, you should take a day-trip to the beautiful city to taste delicious tapas and visit the Alhambra.
- Ferryhopper suggests that you get to the port 1h 30min before departure, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- Motril has many attractions both for grown-ups and kids! Enjoy your summer holidays at the city’s water park or head to a golf club for golf practice and lunch.