Ferry from Amorgos to Folegandros
Tickets & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Amorgos to Folegandros?
There is 1 direct ferry connection per day by 1 ferry company during the summer season. The route is served primarily by high-speed ferries and the ferry company that usually runs this line is Seajets. This can change depending on the season and the weather but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Amorgos to Folegandros?
The ferry crossing lasts approximately 2,5 hours with a high-speed vessel.
How much is the ferry from Amorgos to Folegandros?
The cost of a single ferry ticket starts from around 70€. The price can alter according to reductions, offers, or seat type.
What's the ferry schedule from Amorgos to Folegandros?
During high season there is usually 1 ferry crossing per day from Amorgos to Folegandros. The ferry usually departs from Amorgos in the early afternoon, around 14.00 to 16.00. There is also the option to travel indirectly by taking one of the daily ferries from Amorgos to Naxos or Paros, and from there to Folegandros.
What's the distance between Amorgos and Folegandros?
The distance between Amorgos and Folegandros is approximately 75 nautical miles (around 140km).
Am I allowed to travel from Amorgos to Folegandros?
Yes, traveling by ferry across Greek destinations is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please visit our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Amorgos to Folegandros?
Compare all available ferry itineraries from Amorgos to Folegandros on Ferryhopper and book your ferry tickets online, easy and fast.
The 'Chora' of Folegandros, with picturesque streets and a unique view of the Aegean sea.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Amorgos to Folegandros
- Ferries to Folegandros usually depart from the port of Katapola in Amorgos. Katapola is located 6 km (12 minutes drive) from Chora and 25 km (40 minutes drive) from the port of Aegiali.
- We recommend arriving at the port at least 45 minutes in advance of your ferry departure.
- Usually, ferry itineraries to Folegandros also stop at Santorini, which means that the ticket availability can be limited. So make sure you book ferry tickets in advance.
- The high-speed ferries that operate on this route usually do not have a garage for vehicle transfer. We recommend that you arrange a car/moto rental in Folegandros in advance.
- It is possible that weather conditions can affect the trip duration. If you get seasick, make sure to carry with you anti-nausea pills or ask the ferry crew for an aspirin.
- Folegandros is a beautiful holiday destination. If you want tips on what to do in Folegandros, please visit our destination page.
- We suggest that especially for the Easter or summer period you book your accommodation in Folegandros in advance.
- Check our Map of ferries for available ferry connections from Folegandros to nearby islands such as Ios, Sifnos, Milos, or Kimolos.