Ferry from Folegandros to Amorgos
Tickets & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Folegandros to Amorgos?
Usually, there is 1 ferry crossing per day during the summer season from Folegandros to Amorgos. The route is served by high-speed vessels mainly of the ferry company Seajets. The itineraries can change depending on the season or the weather but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Folegandros to Amorgos?
The duration of the ferry ride is approximately 2,5 hours with a high-speed ferry.
How much is the ferry from Folegandros to Amorgos?
The cost of a one-way ferry ticket starts from about 70€. The price can alter according to reductions, seasonal offers, or seat type.
What's the ferry schedule from Folegandros to Amorgos?
In the summer season, there is usually 1 direct ferry per day traveling from Folegandros to Amorgos. The sailing is usually in the late morning - midday, from 11.00 to 13.00. There is also the indirect option to travel from Folegandros to Milos, Naxos, or Mykonos and then take a ferry to Amorgos.
What's the distance between Folegandros and Amorgos?
The distance between the port of Folegandros and the port of Amorgos (Katapola) is approximately 75 nautical miles (i.e. 140 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Folegandros to Amorgos?
Yes, travel within Greek destinations is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please check our relevant FAQ pages.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Folegandros to Amorgos?
On Ferryhopper you can find all the available ferry schedules and prices to easily book ferry tickets online for the Folegandros-Amorgos route.
Alley in the charming Chora of Amorgos.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Folegandros to Amorgos
- We recommend arriving at the port of Folegandros at least 45 minutes in advance of your ferry departure.
- The port of Karavostasi in Folegandros is located 4 km (10 minutes drive) from the Chora of Folegandros.
- This ferry itinerary often stops at Santorini, which means that ticket availability can be limited in high season. So make sure that you book your ferry tickets in advance.
- It is possible that weather conditions might affect the trip duration. If you get seasickness we suggest carrying with you anti-nausea pills or ask the ferry crew for aspirin.
- Amorgos is an island of unique beauty. If you are looking for tips on holidays in Amorgos, please check our relevant page.
- Amorgos has 2 ports: Katapola and Aegiali. Usually ferries from Folegandros travel to the port of Katapola on the southwest coast of Amorgos.
- Check our Map of ferries for available ferry connections from both ports of Amorgos, including sailings to Naxos, Mykonos, Koufonisia, Syros, or Ios.