Traveling from Kavala to Lesvos (Mytilini) by ferry
The ferry route Kavala - Lesvos normally takes from 7h to 11h and costs start at 30€. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Kavala to Lesvos (Mytilini)*
Is there a ferry from Kavala to Lesvos?
There are at least 3-4 ferry services to the main port of Lesvos (Mytilini) every week. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. Most of the time, this ferry connection is serviced by Blue Star Ferries.
How long is the ferry ride from Kavala to Lesvos?
How much is the ferry from Kavala to Lesvos?
The average cost for the single ferry ticket for the route Kavala - Lesvos is close to 30€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Kavala to Lesvos?
There are around 3 weekly ferry crossings from Kavala to Lesvos. The earliest ferry usually departs at 09:00 and arrives in Mytilini around 16:30. The last scheduled trip is at 18:00, reaching the main port of Mytilini at 01:30, after midnight.
What’s the distance between from Kavala to Lesvos?
The distance between Kavala and Lesvos is about 147 nautical miles (272 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Kavala to Lesvos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Old castle in Molyvos, Lesvos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Kavala to Lesvos?
Travel by ferry to one of the largest islands in the Aegean with Ferryhopper. Visit our pages, compare prices and book online cheap ferry tickets to Mytilini, without hidden charges.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Kavala to Lesvos
- The port of Kavala is easily accessible as it is located near the city center and about 30 km from the airport.
- Most ferries that connect Kavala to Lesvos have garages for transporting vehicles.
- If you decide to bring along your car, we suggest you arrive at the port at least 45 minutes earlier.
- The main port of Lesvos, Mytilini is connected by ferry to many Aegean destinations such as Chios, Samos, Ikaria and Ayvalik in Turkey. Check the interactive map of ferries and organize island hopping from Lesvos in a few clicks!
- For more information on the trip from Kavala to Lesvos, the Ferryhopper customer service team is at your disposal.