Traveling from Kavala to Lesbos (Mytilene) by ferry
The ferry route Kavala - Lesbos normally takes from 7 hr to 11 hr and costs start at €30. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Kavala to Lesbos (Mytilene)*
Is there a ferry from Kavala to Lesbos?
There are at least 3-4 ferry services from Kavala to the main port of Lesbos (Mytilene) every week. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can find up-to-date information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. This ferry connection is usually serviced by Blue Star Ferries.
How long is the ferry ride from Kavala to Lesbos?
How much is the ferry from Kavala to Lesbos?
The average cost for a single ferry ticket for the route Kavala - Lesbos is close to €30. However, the pricet can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Kavala to Lesbos?
There are around 3 weekly ferry crossings from Kavala to Lesbos. The earliest ferry usually departs at 09:00 and arrives in Mytilene at around 16:30. The last scheduled trip is at 18:00, reaching the port of Mytilene at 01:30 in the morning.
What’s the distance between from Kavala and Lesbos?
The distance between Kavala and Lesbos is about 147 nautical miles (272km).
Am I allowed to travel from Kavala to Lesbos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our FAQ section.
Medieval castle in Molyvos, Lesbos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Kavala to Lesbos?
Travel by ferry to one of the largest islands in the Aegean with Ferryhopper. Visit our website, compare prices and book cheap ferry tickets to Mytilini online with no hidden fees.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Kavala to Lesbos
- The port of Kavala is easily accessible, as it is located near the city center and about 30km from the airport.
- Most ferries that connect Kavala to Lesbos have garages for transporting vehicles.
- If you decide to bring your car with you, we suggest that you arrive at the port at least 45 min before your departure.
- The main port of Lesbos, Mytilene is connected by ferry to many Aegean destinations such as Chios, Samos, Ikaria and Ayvalik in Turkey. Check our interactive Map of ferries and organize your island hopping from Lesbos in just a few clicks!
- For more information about the trip from Kavala to Lesbos, please get in touch with Ferryhopper's customer support team.