Traveling from Bari to Patras by ferry
The ferry route Bari-Patras normally lasts 17,5 hours and the average ticket cost for a foot passenger is 62€. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Bari to Patras*
Is there a ferry from Bari to Patras?
Usually, there is 1 daily ferry by 1 ferry companies from Bari to Patras all-year-round. This can change according to the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry company that mainly operates on this route is Anek - Superfast.
How long is the ferry ride from Bari to Patras?
The ferry ride is approximately 17,5 hours.
How much is the ferry from Bari to Patras?
The cost of a one-way ferry ticket starts from 50€. The average price for a foot passenger is 62€ and the price is subject to change according to reductions, offers, seat type, vehicle type, or cabin selection.
What's the ferry schedule from Bari to Patras?
The Bari-Patras route is regular throughout the whole year with at least 1 ferry crossing per day. The earliest ferry usually departs around 13.00 from Bari and the latest departure is around 19.30.
What's the distance between Bari and Patras?
The distance between the port of Bari in Italy and the port of Patras in western Greece is 295 nautical miles (i.e. 546 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Bari to Patras?
Yes, ferry travel between Italy and Greece is currently allowed. For the latest updates on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece visit our relevant FAQ pages.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Bari to Patras?
On Ferryhopper you can check updated ferry schedules and costs for the crossing Bari-Patras and book ferry tickets online at the best prices.
Promenade at the neighborhood of Agia Sofia in the coast of Patras town.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Bari to Patras
- We recommend that you arrive at the port of Bari at least 90 minutes before your ferry trip, especially if you are transferring your vehicle as well.
- To travel from Italy to Greece, you should carry with you either a passport or your national ID card (if your country is in the Schengen Area).
- For such long journeys, we recommend traveling in a bed cabin. It's best to book at least 3-4 months in advance, especially for Easter and summer periods.
- Vehicle tickets can also sell out fast in the Italy-Greece route. Prices for vehicles can be around 30€ for a motorcycle and around 75€ for a car.
- Ferry companies in this line often offer discounts or special offers for caravans/campers. You can check our relevant FAQ pages for more information.
- For more information on the port of Patras, holidays in the area, and what to do there, please visit our dedicated page.
- From the port of Patras, you can cross by ferry to Kefalonia or Ithaki. On our Ferry map, you can check all available crossings in the Ionian sea.