Should I pre-book my port transfer?
We definitely recommend booking your port transfer in advance. With our reliable and safe service, you will save time and enjoy a relaxed, hassle-free ride to your destination.
In order to offer you a premium quality experience, we collaborate with Welcome Pickups, a 5-star transfer service operating in Greece and Spain.
Book your transfer to and from the port in order to:
- ensure you don’t overpay for your ride
- avoid crowds - no waiting in line for a taxi!
- have a friendly, professional driver meet you as soon as you arrive and help with your luggage
- enjoy a mini tour of the local landmarks on the way and get tips about your destination
- have a unique experience at a great price
- easily manage your trip with the Welcome Pickups app
You can also cancel up to 24 hours before your ride and get a refund!
How much does the transfer service cost?
The price of the transfer depends on the port and your destination, but we always try to match the price of a regular taxi ride.
Need a port transfer in Athens?
Our local drivers know their way around Athens and will ensure a smooth ride to your destination. Keep in mind that there are 3 ports close to the city: Piraeus, Rafina and Lavrio. Most ferries depart from Piraeus and Rafina.
Below, you can see the prices* for our top transfers in Athens:
|CENTER OF ATHENS
|CENTER OF ATHENS
|€66 duration 60 min||€29 duration 20 min||€41 duration 30 min||€42 duration 40 min|
(* daytime rate, prices include: Sedan car, 4 passengers, 4 pieces of luggage. Prices are subject to change.)
Need a port transfer on an island?
Small island ports can often get very busy, especially in the summer. Booking your port transfer in advance will allow you to avoid crowds and long waiting times.
Below, you can see the prices* for transfers on some popular islands:
CHORA (MAIN TOWN)
|€33 duration 8 min||€39 duration 20 min||€20 duration 10 min||€18 duration 10 min|
(* Daytime rate, prices include: Sedan car, 4 passengers, 4 pieces of luggage. Prices are subject to change.)
For which ports can I book my transfer?
We offer transfers to and from the following ports in Greece and Spain:
- Athens (Piraeus, Rafina and Lavrio)
- Crete (Heraklion and Chania)
How do I book my port transfer?
Fill in the form at the top of this page to book and pay for your ride. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email. A few days before the transfer, you will get your driver’s details and further instructions.
The driver will be waiting for you at the arranged meeting point holding a sign with your name. Just relax and enjoy the ride!
What safety precautions do you take against Covid-19?
Your health and safety is a priority for Welcome Pickups. That is why they have introduced a Net Safety Score that indicates how safe travelers felt when using their services during the Covid-19 pandemic. They got 99 out of 100!
In order to protect you and offer the safest transfer service possible, Welcome Pickups has taken the following measures:
- They sanitise and disinfect the cars regularly and thoroughly.
- There is a minimum 20-minute gap between transfers, so that drivers can clean and ventilate the car.
- They offer the option of a contactless ride with just one click, in which case the driver won’t help with your luggage or shake hands.
- You can request that your driver wears a protective mask and gloves at all times.
- They provide hand sanitizers and hand wipes for all travelers and drivers.
- Travelers can inform Welcome Pickups about any pre-existing medical conditions, so that the best possible services can be offered to them.
- Drivers are always up-to-date with the latest country regulations regarding Covid-19, so that they can inform you about safety policies in place at your destination.
Do you provide child car seats?
Yes, you can request child seats for your transfer when you make your booking. You can also specify the type of child seat that you need. Please note that each child seat has an additional charge of €5.